18 August 2015
Dear Valued Customer,
In view of the city bomb in Bangkok, please be advised/notified on the ticket handling procedures for passenger holding Thai Airways International documents as follows:
For Thai Airways International Documents issued in Singapore On/Before 18 August 2015 with travel period during 18 August 2015 – 18 September 2015
1. Reservation Changes:
1.1 Sector To/From Bangkok
• Authorize to change date of travel within ticket validity for travel by 30 October 2015 without fee and surcharges.
• Authorize to Reroute/Reissue ticket within its validity without fee and surcharges for any Thai Airways International Domestic sector in Thailand.
• Recalculation shall be corresponding to the original fares against new fare.
• Any additional amount to be collected (e.g. fares, tax (es), surcharges) differences and/or other expenses occurred are on passenger’s account.
• No refund for residual balance of fares.
3. Refund for both Totally Unused and Partially Used Ticket
• For tickets issued for travel between 18 August 2015 – 25 August 2015, full refund without any penalty charge. To submit for refund by 30 September 2015.
• For ticket issued for travel beyond 26 August 2015, ticket with non-refund remains non-refundable.
• Ticket with other conditions remains unchanged, subject to the applied ticket condtions.
THAI Sales Team