Update From Thai Airways for Singapore-Thailand Flights And Beyond
In view of the unrest in Bangkok, Thai Airways International is extending the following procedures for tickets issued on/before 22 January 2014 and for travel period from 22 January 2014 to 15 March 2014.
- Change Date Of Travel:
- For ticket issued for travel to/fromThailand
- ticket validity will be extended to 15 March 2014
- permit change of travel date without penalty fee and surcharges
- For ticket issued for travel to/fromThailand and beyond Thailand destinations.
- ticket can be rerouted /reissued within its validity without incurring penalty fee and surcharges
- any additional amount (fares, taxes and surcharges) to be collected at passenger’s account
- Refund For Both Totally Unutilized And Partially Utilized Tickets:
- ticket with Non-Refund condition remains Non-Refundable.
- ticket with other conditions remains unchanged, subject to the applicable ticket conditons.
Please be guided accordingly.