Runway Closure at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu Airport is temporarily closed due to an aircraft landing incident.
Accordingly THAI flights between Bangkok and Kathmandu, TG319 and TG320, are cancelled on March 4 and 5.
Passengers on these flights have been informed and will be accommodated on next available flights.
For more information contact:
THAI Contact Center in Bangkok 0 2356 1111 (24 hours)
THAI Office in Kathmandu 977 1 422 3565
Reservation and Electronic Ticket
• An advance reservation can be made at least 6 hours and a maximum of 11 months prior to departure except:
- Travel commencing from Manila requires a reservation at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- Travel commencing from Jakarta and Denpasar requires a reservation at least 12 hours prior to departure
- Travel commencing within/from Thailand requires a reservation at least
48 hours prior to departure for Bank ATM and Counter Service payment,
24 hours prior to departure for Over the Counter payment.
• A maximum of 9 (nine) passengers in the same booking.
• Cancellation of onward reservations. Please be advised that if you do not show up for any flight without advising us in advance, we may cancel your return or onward reservations. However, if you do advise us in advance, we will not cancel your subsequent flight reservations.
Contact THAI office
Contact at THAI ticket office in the country where the journey commences within 72 hours after booking has been made.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Japan Credit Bureau
Bank Direct Debit
The maximum payment is allowed at 100,000 Baht (THB) and the payer must apply the internet banking with their bank. The promotion fares are not allowed.
Over The Counter
TESCO Lotus, Big C, Pay at Post, Just Pay (TOT), Family Mart, True Money Express and
The maximum payment is allowed at 50,000 Baht (THB). The promotion fares are not allowed.
Bangkok Bank, Krung Thai Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Krungsri Bank, Thai Military Bank and United Oversea Bank (UOB)
The maximum payment is allowed at 100,000 Baht (THB)
The maximum payment is allowed at 60,000 Baht (THB)
• Electronic ticketing can be purchased on-line with fares and applicable taxes and surcharges in the local currency from where the journey commences automatically charged to your credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card. Except VISA/MASTERCARD debit card issued by Bangkok bank, Krungsri bank and Kasikorn bank are applicable for flight commencing from Thailand only.
• Payment via VISA/Master Card debit card issued in Thai currency is available only for the flight commencing from Thailand only.
• Payment by other payment cards, e.g. Virtual credit/debit card, e-Credit/debit card, or any other corporate cards, are not accepted.
• Passengers who have used their own credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card for purchase of the ticket must also present their payment card together with their personal identification (photo ID or passport) during check-in. Please note that the name and number on the payment card must be spelled exactly identical to the name on the identification card or passport.
• Passenger who purchases online ticket for him/herself with credit card, the password VBV (Verified by VISA) or 3D Secure (Master Card Secure) shall be the additional security and assurance for such card holder only. However, he/she will still be required to present such credit card at check-in counter and/or contact any THAI city selling office in person unless his/her consent form has been signed.
• When purchasing online with a card, some issuing banks may not authorize payment. Please try using a different card, or contact the card issuer.
• If the traveling passenger is not the credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card owner, please see the Regulations.
• The electronic ticket will be issued after payment by payment card is approved. Flight confirmation and an itinerary receipt containing the ticket number will be sent to your e-mail address. SMS will be also sent to your mobile phone if registered in Thailand.
• Your electronic ticket is not transferable
• Itinerary receipts should be printed and presented at check-in.
4. Cash Receipt
• Cash receipt can be requested at any THAI offices within 30 days after ticket is issued.
5. Coupon sequential and use
• The ticket is not valid if the first coupon has not been used and will not honored if all coupon are not used in the sequence provided in the ticket
6. Royal Orchid Plus
• For ROP Gold member who have used their own payment card for purchase of the ticket for themselves will be exempt from present payment card during Check-in.
• Royal Orchid Plus members earn miles on eligible paid fares. Currently all paid fares for flights within Thailand earn miles.
- International travel in V/W booking classes is 25% eligible for actual miles flown.
7 . Refund
• Refunds can be made by contacting any THAI city ticketing office. Refunds will be credited back to the credit card or Visa/MasterCard Debit card that was used for payment, and a refund fee may be applied. However, please be aware that refund processing time of debit card payments may take longer than that of credit cards, as it depends on the process of the debit card issuing bank.
• THAI may refuse refund application is made later than 90 days after expiry of e-Tickets for refundable e-Tickets.
8. Check –in
• For Thai nationals traveling on domestic flights, an official Thai identity card with photo for adults, or a student identity card for children, may be presented instead of a passport.
• For travel within Thailand, self- service check-in kiosks are available at selected airports. The payment card used for payment of the electronic ticket must be swiped at the kiosk for check-in.
• For all travel, roundtrip or one-way, it is the ticket holder’s responsibility to ensure that all required visas have been obtained and presented at check-in.
9. Transit / Transfer at Bangkok airport
• For passenger(s) who transit / transfer at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport and would like to pass through immigration, please be aware that you must comply to Thai immigration, customs, other formalities, re-check in at 4th Floor and must pay airport tax and fees.
10 . Contact point
• After ticket has been issued, any assistance you may need, kindly contact the
Payment and Ticketing at a THAI City Office
• Advance reservations can be made a minimum of 72 hours and a maximum of 11 months
prior to departure.
• To ensure that you get the quoted fare the reservation should be made immediately
• Payment must be made and tickets collected within 72 hours of making a reservation.
• Tickets must be collected from a THAI city office only, not an airport ticketing office, and
the city ticketing office must be in the country where the journey commences.
• When purchasing tickets for infants or children (2-11 years old), a birth certificate or
passport, must be presented.
• Your ticket is not transferable.
• Fares and taxes are quoted and charged in the currency of the country from where the
• Payment methods depend on local procedures of each THAI office.
• Flight confirmation will be automatically sent to your email address.
• Cancellation of Onward Reservations. Please be advised that if you do not show up for any
flight without advising us in advance, we may cancel your return or onward reservations.
However, if you do advise us in advance, we will not cancel your subsequent flight
• For all travel, roundtrip or one-way, it is the ticket holder’s responsibility to ensure that all
required visas have been obtained and presented at check-in.
• Royal Orchid Plus members earn miles on eligible paid fares. Currently all paid fares earn