Terms and conditions for THAI SME Clients
- In order to become THAI SME client, your company must spend at least THB 300,000 per annum (excluding taxes and surcharges) on THAI internationally for travel originating from Thailand.
- Authorized person from your company must sign our letter of support (will be sent out to your email after registration has been approved) as a way to express your commitment to select THAI as your first choice carrier. In addition, as a THAI SME client, all reservations and ticketing must be done via our website www.thaiairways.com/corporate only.
- THAI evaluates your travel expenditures regardless of booking class codes reserved. This is provided that your journey originates from Thailand.
- Any SME clients whose flown expenditures reach the target of THB 1,000,000 will be contacted by THAI to upgrade to local corporate scale.
Benefits for THAI SME Clients
1. ROP silver card given upon approval of your registration (transferrable to your selected employee).*
2. Dedicated check-in counter for THAI SME clients at Suvarnabhumi airport only.
3. Earn 3000 bonus miles after one round trip completed journeys (international route only).
* must spend at least THB300,000 per annum (excluding taxes and surcharges)
on THAI International for travel originating from Thailand.