Simply book a round trip ticket to any destination of Thai Airways, with a departure period during May – July 2017, thaiairways.com then go to Thai Airways’ official Facebook page at facebook.com/thaiairways and, in the comment section below the activity post, write a comment sharing your impression with us, with a picture related to Thai Airways.
The deadline for submission of pictures and texts is 15 August 2017.
55 participants whose submitted entries win the judgment of the committee will be awarded the following assorted prizes:
1st Prize: 2 Royal Silk Class tickets to any direct destinations of Thai Airways; 1 winner
2nd Prize: 2 Economy Class tickets to any direct destinations of Thai Airways; 1 winner
3rd Prize: 1 Economy Class tickets to any direct destinations of Thai Airways; 5 winners
4th Prize: 1 complimentary 1,000 baht THAI Shop gift voucher; 48 winners
The award winners will be announced on Thai Airways’ official Facebook page on 25 August 2017.
In order to claim their prizes, the winners are required to send us their full names, addresses, and emails address via the message inbox of Thai Airways’ official Facebook page by 31 August 2017. Otherwise, their rights to receive the prizes shall be deemed waived.
Prize Claiming Conditions
-Round Trip Tickets:
1. The awarded flight tickets are for Thai Airways’ direct flights (TG 3-digit) and are usable on any routes directly operated by Thai Airways. The tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. Thai Airways reserves the rights to cancel the awarded flight tickets should the winners fail to provide evidences for purchase of round trip tickets with departure periods during May – July 2017 via thaiairways.com .
3. Thai Airways reserves the rights to refuse issuing tickets departing during any period of festival or high season, details of which would be clarified later by Thai Airways.
4. The winners can reserve their awarded tickets in advance by calling +662-575-2722, informing that the tickets they wish to book are prizes from the 57th Anniversary Special Activity.
5. The winners must pay in cash withholding taxes of 5% of the awarded tickets’ values, and must inform Thai Airways’ officers their identification numbers or taxpayer identification numbers.
6. The winners are required to pay airport taxes and fees either in cash or by credit cards.
7. The awarded tickets are valid for 3 months after the issuing dates.
8. The winners must claim their awarded tickets at Digital Marketing Department, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited by 30 September 2017. Otherwise, their rights to receive the prizes shall be deemed waived.
9. In case of travel rights transfer, the winners are required to present letters specifying the names of whom the travel rights have been transferred to, with copies of both the winners and the travelers’ passports and identification cards attached, on the dates of ticket issuing.
10. Thai Airways reserves the rights to alter the prizes and the contest’s conditions without noticing in advance. The committee’s judgment is definite.
-THAI Shop Gift Vouchers:
1. The entries which could get their chances to win the prizes not only are required to meet all the contest’s rules, but also comes together with impressive captions.
2. Thai Airways reserves the rights to alter the prizes or the contest’s conditions without noticing in advance. The committee’s judgment is definite.
3. If you have any questions, need more information, or wish to report any issues concerning the activity, please deliver them via the message inbox of Thai Airways’ Facebook page during 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM (Bangkok local time) Monday – Friday, with the exception of any public and festival holidays.
4. Any messages sent to Thai Airways’ Facebook page inbox outside Thai Airways’ operating hours might not be replied or investigated immediately. Any queries or complaints left in the comment section under the activity post on Thai Airways’ Facebook page might not be responded, and will be deleted without noticing in advance should the comments posted contain contents that are inappropriate or irrelevant to Thai Airways’ Facebook page.
5. The prizes will be delivered to the winners’ given addresses.