Business class and Economy class OW/ RT or OJ on TG operating services for travel wholly within Thailand.
|SECTOR||Business Class (J)||Economy Class (Q)|
|Weekend (-W)||Weekday (-X)|
|Bangkok (BKK) to|
|- Chiang Mai (CNX)||4,195||8,390||2725||5450||2530||5060|
|- Krabi (KBV)||4,925||9,850||3145||6290||2920||5840|
|- Phuket (HKT)||5,130||10,260||3,275||6,550||3,040||6,080|
|- Samui (USM)||6,515||13,030||4,455||8,910||4,135||8,270|
4. Period of Application
4.1) Applicable period is from 01 JAN 17 to 31 DEC 17.
4.2) All travel must be completed by 31DEC17.
Weekend : Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Weekday : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
5. Maximum Stay
6. Constructions / Combinations
7. Advertising and sales
- Electronic ticket must be applied.
- Tickets must be issue on .01JAN17 to 31DEC17.
RBD: J (For Business Class)
Q (For Economy Class)
- Reservations must be confirmed for the entire journey at the time of ticketing.
10. Cancellation / Refund and Rerouting
Before departure : Refund Permitted at a charge of THB 1000.
After departure :
- Totally unused ticket refund will be charged THB 1000.
- Refund will be the balance of ticket used at applicable special fare without refund fee.
- Reroute is permitted with reissuance of ticket and additional fare collection (if any) with reissue fee THB 1000.
Change of Reservations :-
- Permitted at least 3 hours before departure.
- Travelling date change from original booking to earlier departure date on outbound sector must be reissued with fee THB 1000.
Please contact THAI Reservation Centre or your travel agent to book.