Domestic Senior Citizen Fares 2016 are applicable for passengers of 60 years or over at the time of departure. Valid document/ID must be presented at the time of purchase.
Business class (J) and Economy class (Q) one way, return or open jaw trips on THAI operating services within Thailand.
|SECTOR ||Business Class (J) ||Economy Class (Q)
|Weekend (-W) ||Weekday (-X)
|OW ||RT ||OW ||RT ||OW ||RT
|Bangkok (BKK) to
|- Chiang Mai (CNX)
|- Krabi (KBV)
|- Phuket (HKT)
|- Samui (USM)
Note : No other discounts apply.
* Sector BKK-CEI vv., BKK-UTH vv., BKK-UBP vv., BKK-KKC vv., BKK-URT vv., BKK-HDY vv. and CNX-HKT vv., operated by THAI Smile only.
*Applicable taxes and fuel surcharges to be added to the fares as applicable.
Period of Application
These fares are valid for sale and travel commencing on/after 01JAN16 to 31DEC16.
All travel must be completed by 31DEC16.
Weekend : Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Weekday : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and ThursdayMaximum Stay
90 daysCancellation / Refund and Rerouting Cancellation/Refund
- Totally unused: Permitted at a charge of THB 1,000
- Partially used: Refund will be the balance of ticket used at applicable special fare without refund fee.Reroute/Reissue- Reroute is permitted with reissuance of tickets and additional fare collection (if any) with a reissue fee of THB 1,000. Change of Reservations
- Permitted at least 3 hours before departure.
- Travelling Date change from original booking to an earlier departure date on outbound sector must be reissued at a fee of THB 1,000.
NOTE : AIRPORT TAX WILL BE ADDED AS APPLICABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.