We apologize that the following flight has been re-scheduled. Flight TG491 on 15 September 2017 from Bangkok to Auckland. New departing Bangkok at 20:05 hrs. on 15 September and arriving Auckland at 12:05 hrs. on 16 September. For additional information or queries please contact our local office or THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111.
Free Limousine service for a purchase of the First class round trip ticket, paid by Mastercard. (Travel between 3 June - 31 October 2017)
Special from THAI and Mastercard
Terms & conditions of ticket:
1. The exclusive privilege is for passengers who purchase first-class round-trip tickets (RBD:F/A/P) from Bangkok to any international destinations through www.thaiairways.com, TG ticketing office, and travel agencies between 1 June-31 August 2017. The journey also starts during 3 June-31 October 2017.
2. Limousine service is available for the passengers who purchase a business-class ticket through TG channels, who upgrade the ticket from Business Class to First Class and also pay both the original ticket fare and the upgrade fare using Mastercard.
3. Limousine service is available for the passengers who purchase a business-class ticket through the travel agencies, who upgrade the ticket from Business Class to First Class and also pay the original fare by using Mastercard.
4. Those ticket purchasing must be paid by Mastercard only.
5. Booking must be made at least 4 days prior to the departure date.
6. In the case that the aircraft is changed after the ticket has been issued, the limousine service is available for those passengers.
7. The privilege is available in limited numbers.
8. TG reserved its right to change terms & conditions without prior notice and its decision to any claims must be final.
Terms & conditions of Limousine booking:
1. The limousine cars are Benz E Class or Toyota Alphard.
2. The passenger has to choose the limousine service either from the airport or to the airport.
3. The limousine reservations must be reserved 72 hours prior to the journey.
4. The limousine service can be reserved through Thai Limousine Center, tel 02-308-8399 press 1, during Mon-Fri 08:30-21:00 and Sat-Sun 09:00-20:00 or Fax: 02-308-8355 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of out of above operation time, please contact to 083-915-0770.
5. The limousine service is available for the first class passenger (RBD: F/A/P) on TG 3 digits flight and paid by Mastercard only.
6. TG will be responsible for the limousine services in the areas of Bangkok and 5 provinces, namely, Samuthprakarn, Nonthburi, Pathumthani, Samuthsakorn and Nakornpathom.
7. Limousine services are not allowed for the passengers of redeemed ticket, gold upgrade ticket and mileage upgrade ticket.
8. Chauffeur will wait for 30 minutes from the pick up time at the appointed accommodation and wait for 90 minutes from the landing time at the airport.
9. The cancellation of limousine service must be made at least 12 hours before the pick up time in order to prevent of no-show passengers.
10. In the case that the limousine service has been confirmed and the passenger has changed the flight schedule, the cancellation must be made at the least 12 hours in advance.
11. This is the non-stop limousine service. To stop during the journey from/to the airport is not allowed.