We apologize that the following flight has been re-scheduled. Flight TG491 on 15 September 2017 from Bangkok to Auckland. New departing Bangkok at 20:05 hrs. on 15 September and arriving Auckland at 12:05 hrs. on 16 September. For additional information or queries please contact our local office or THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111.
1.For UOB credit cards that are issued in Thailand and registered for the campaign and has spending at specified thaiairways.com only on a period of 15 Jul – 30 Sep’ 17
2.One-time SMS registration is required to get cash rebate. Type TG17 (Space) followed by last 12 digits of credit card number sent to 4545111 (THB 3 /time)
3. Cash rebate will be calculated from combining spending of all card types (both primary and supplementary cards) for every THB 10,000 / sale slip get cash rebate THB 200. For Privi Mile card accumulative spending over THB 200,000 /sale slip get cash rebate THB 5,000.
4. Spending over THB 200,000 / customer / campaign period will not be calculated for Cash rebate.
5. Cash rebate will be credited to primary card account within 60 days after the program ends and card members must maintain upload date.
6. UOB Bank does not involve in any services. If you have any queries regarding services, please contact a service’s provider directly.
Terms & Conditions for Top spenders campaign
1. Combine spending of primary and supplementary cards through UOB Card at specified thaiairways.com only on a period of 15 Jul – 31 Aug’ 17
2. Minimum spending at THB 150,000
3. Card members who receive Award tickets can choose flights to London destination operated by Thai not including any partner airlines or code share flights.
4. Card members must be responsible to pay fee, tax and fuel charges by cash on ticket issuance date.
5. Award tickets are two economy tickets travelling together to same destinations.
6. Award tickets cannot be upgraded or exchange for cash or any gifts. Cannot sell and cannot be transferred to other persons.
7. Limit 1 award per customer for the whole program
8. Other terms and conditions may apply according to THAI.
9. The Bank reserves rights of final decision on any disputes arising out of or in connection with this campaign