SCB PRIVATE BANKING, SCB FIRST and SCB PRIME customers can participate without SMS registration.
Type TGD and space and the last 12 digits of your credit card number and send it to 4545333 Service charge depends on the service provider.
Registration is required for all card types
1. This special privilege is for holders of SCB credit cards of all types (“cardholders”) who register via SMS for the program under conditions prescribed by the bank, and receive confirmation when buying THAI air tickets via www.thaiairways.com while having a total spending amount meeting the prescribed conditions from 1 June – 31 August 2018. Only one registration per card number is allowed throughout the program.
2. SCB PRIVATE BANKING, SCB FIRST and SCB PRIME customers do not need to register if they make a full payment. Registration is required for all card types for 0% installment payments for 3 months.
3. Monthly installment payments under Call For Dee Jung, card spending for commercial/business purposes, and canceled payments are ineligible for this program.
4. Spending by supplementary cards will not be included in cash rebate calculation.
5. Purchase amounts will be rounded to the closest whole number.
6. This sale promotion campaign is only for payment of THAI air tickets in baht for local flights or international flights outbound from Thailand.
7. The maximum cash back for full payments is 16,000 baht/person/program. For 0% installment payments the maximum cash back is 12,000 baht/person/program.
8. Money refunded will be credited to registered credit card accounts within 60 days of the program ending. The refunded money will be shown in the credit card statement.
9. Cash rebate is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash or other items.
10. Cardholders eligible for cash rebate must be SCB Credit Card members and have normal credit card status and a sound payment record, with no missing payments under the bank's rule, nor violations and/or breaches of any regulations and/or conditions until the time they receive the cash rebate. The bank has the right to invalidate and/or get back privileges if cardholders are later found to have improper qualifications or failing to comply with regulations or conditions prescribed by the bank.
11. Cardholders should keep the SMS register confirmation as evidence for verification with the bank.
12. Purchase and use of tickets is subject to conditions prescribed by THAI. The bank is not involved with any determination and/or action by the company.
13. The bank serves as a payment channel only and has nothing to do with products and services. Should there be any inquiries, please contact the service provider directly.
14. The bank reserves the right to amend terms, conditions, periods, and benefits of this promotion campaign, or cancel the campaign without giving any prior notice.
15. In case of any dispute, any decision or judgment made by the bank is deemed absolute and final.
16. For additional information, please contact the SCB Call Center at 02-777-7777.
• For spending of 30,000 – 69,999 baht/sale slip, receive cash rebate of 500 baht/person.
• For spending of 70,000 – 119,999 baht/sale slip, receive cash rebate of 1,500 baht/person.
• For spending of 120,000 baht or higher/sale slip, receive cash rebate of 4,000 baht/person.
• Maximum cash rebate in all types of credit cards under the same name-surname is 16,000 baht/person/program.
• 0% installment payments for 3 months are eligible for card spending of 3,000 baht or higher/sale slip. Purchase of air tickets via THAI application is ineligible for this program.
• For spending of 40,000 – 79,999 baht/sale slip, receive cash rebate of 400 baht/person.
• For spending of 80,000 – 179,999 baht/sale slip, receive cash rebate of 1,000 baht/person.
• For spending of 180,000 baht or higher/sale slip, receive cash rebate of 3,000 baht/person.
• Maximum cash rebate in all types of credit cards under the same name-surname is 12,000 baht/person/program.
• Should a payment amount be lower than the monthly installment amount collected by the bank, it shall be deemed that the cardholders missed the payment and the bank has the right to demand full payment and charge interest at the maximum rate (the maximum default rate at that time), and a collection fee.
• Cardholders shall maintain card membership throughout the installment payment period. Should card membership be canceled before the air ticket payment is completely made, the remaining payment amount shall be collected in full immediately.