Purchase an international ticket with THAI at thaiairways.com and pay using PayPal and the first 1,000 Royal Orchid Plus members will earn 1,500 bonus miles. The offer is valid between 16 March – 16 April 2017 and for members residing in Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, and Vietnam only.
Terms and Conditions:
To be eligible for the Offer the Participant:
- Needs to be a member of THAI’s Royal Orchid Plus Program and have a valid Royal Orchid account number.
- Must be a resident of Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, and Vietnam. Residents of other countries are not eligible for participating in the Promotion and will not receive the bonus miles.
- Must purchase an international ticket from www.thaiairways.com- the Participant will not be eligible to receive the miles if he/she purchases domestic tickets..
- The traveler name should match with the PayPal account holder name and the Royal Orchid Plus member name.
- The payment must be made via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, Sign up now
- Important Conditions:
Please note the following important conditions:
- Each Participant are entitled to the Offer only once.
- This promotion is offered to the first 1,000 Participant only who use PayPal to purchase THAI ticket during the promotional period.
- Must not have filed for refund or reverse request. Participants who file for refunds or reversals shall not be eligible for the bonus miles.
- Bonus miles will be directly transferred by PayPal to the Royal Orchid Plus account of the Customer within 60 days after promotion ends.
- For new enrolled Royal Orchid Plus member will earn 2,500 bonus miles after first THAI flight flown.
- PayPal will not be responsible if the Participant is not able to use the bonus miles or if the bonus miles lapse.
- PayPal reserves the right to change or alter any condition of the benefits at any time without prior notice.
- Using the bonus Miles is subject to terms and conditions of Royal Orchid Plus Program. PayPal is not responsible for any promotions offered by any party and makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness of goods and services.
Should any dispute arise, the decision of PayPal shall be final. All disputes will be resolved in accordance with the User Agreement between Paypal and the Customer.