- - THAI takes our responsibility regarding the protection of personal information very seriously and we will keep information that the customers inform us securely and confidentially with respect to our standard privacy of information protection to prevent damage or unauthorized access to the customers.
- Personal Information Collection and Usage
- - When you use services provided on this Web Site you will be asked to provide us with personal identifying information such as name, contact address, e-mail, credit card details, etc. We generally collect this information for the purpose of arrangement of air transportation such as to process your travel arrangement or to conduct marketing activities regarding our service.
- - We may transfer your personal information to our representative offices or to any third parties that we use for the provision of certain services such as enabling our customers to book flights, validate payment through credit card, etc.
- Disclosure of personal information
- - THAI will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third parties without your consent, however, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and government for security, customs and immigration purposes, our lawyers and legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal right.
- Modification to privacy and disclaimer
- -THAI implements safety measures to ensure that employees protect the personal information of our customers, including proper supervision of outside service provider.
- - When you book flights or access your ROP information on THAI Websites, or through our Mobile Services, a secure procedure is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this web site. THAI makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and THAI is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.