Thai Airways IS LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATE!
Thai Airways International Public Company Ltd. is looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the position of:
Ticketing and Reservation Staff – Centre & Southern Italy, Rome Town Office
- Good command of Italian & English (written & spoken).
- Excellence knowledge of Amadeus Reservation System.
- Knowledge of airline industry.
- Good knowledge of PC and MS office software.
- Able to work in a team and under multitasking requirements.
- Good attitude and demonstrate ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Pleasant personality.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar role will be an advantage.Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To assist and handle walk-in passengers.
- To answer incoming telephone calls.
- To be responsible for ticket issuance and all relevant documents to individuals and group according to correct net and published fares.
- To calculate fares and to perform fare rule check for individual and groups.
- To handle sales report and relevant accounting documents.
- To handle direct refund, Web refund and BSP link refund application.
- To answer customer emails and internet enquiries /TG website.
- To handle ROP Frequent Flyer Members requests using ROP Crane System.
- To make reservations, update existing reservations and add any special service meal as requested.
- To handle Go-show and No-show passengers.
- To update all necessary information received from market and counterparts to superior.
- To inform ROMHA about problems in auto-pricing and fare display.
- To perform other relevant duties as assigned by supervisors.
Possibly Candidates, please submit your CV in English with current and expected salary & benefits to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
within 08 July 2018.