Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) operates normal flights to Fukuoka, Japan and waives fees for ticketing changes.
Due to the earthquake at Kyushu Island, Japan, causing destruction and difficulty for THAI passengers traveling to and from Fukuoka, THAI is waiving fees for ticket changes during this period. Fees are waived for passengers holding THAI tickets issued from Thailand before 15 April 2016 for the round trip route Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok, including THAI domestic tickets that are part of the Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok itinerary.
1. Fees are waived for passengers who have already used part of their tickets, but are not able to return on the pre-booked flight. Passengers may change the date of their return flight in the same class of service. However, the return date must be before the expiry date of the ticket.
2. Fees are waived for passengers holding the complete unused ticket itinerary with travel date booked within 30 April 2016. Passengers may change the travel date one (1) time for the same class of travel and follow the same conditions as specified on the tickets.
3. Passengers requiring route change may change to Tokyo, Osaka, or Nagoya with no fees applied. However, passengers must pay the difference in ticket fares and associated taxes.
For additional information or ticket change inquiry, passengers may contact THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111 or THAI sales offices in Fukuoka, Japan at +81 (0) 570-064-015
From Tokyo, Oska, Fukuoka, Nagoya and Sapporo Routing from Bangkok to Kota Kinabalu operated by THAI Smile Airways.
L class: No mileage. W class: 25% of actual miles
Charge 75% of the fare
Infant under 2 years with a seat - Charge 25% of the fare Infant under 2 years without a seat - Charge 75% of the fare
1. Cancellations/ Refunds: Permitted with a charge of USD250 or 50% of applicable fare
2. Reservation Change: Permitted with a charge of USD250 or 20% of applicable fare
Other Terms and Conditions
- Limited seats per flight
*Fares are inclusive of applicable taxes and fuel surcharges, the break down will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at the time of publication; however, the levels may vary based on fluctuations in the tax.
THAI reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice.