Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) operates normal flights to Fukuoka, Japan and waives fees for ticketing changes.
Due to the earthquake at Kyushu Island, Japan, causing destruction and difficulty for THAI passengers traveling to and from Fukuoka, THAI is waiving fees for ticket changes during this period. Fees are waived for passengers holding THAI tickets issued from Thailand before 15 April 2016 for the round trip route Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok, including THAI domestic tickets that are part of the Bangkok-Fukuoka-Bangkok itinerary.
1. Fees are waived for passengers who have already used part of their tickets, but are not able to return on the pre-booked flight. Passengers may change the date of their return flight in the same class of service. However, the return date must be before the expiry date of the ticket.
2. Fees are waived for passengers holding the complete unused ticket itinerary with travel date booked within 30 April 2016. Passengers may change the travel date one (1) time for the same class of travel and follow the same conditions as specified on the tickets.
3. Passengers requiring route change may change to Tokyo, Osaka, or Nagoya with no fees applied. However, passengers must pay the difference in ticket fares and associated taxes.
For additional information or ticket change inquiry, passengers may contact THAI Contact Center at +66(0)2-356-1111 or THAI sales offices in Fukuoka, Japan at +81 (0) 570-064-015
1. Participants must complete the survey and fill in all the personal information required in order to be eligible for a lucky draw.
2. There is 1 prize for this lucky draw: 1 round-trip Economy class ticket flying from/to Bangkok to/from any city operated by Thai Airways.
3. Participants can complete the survey and be eligible for a lucky draw from 15 July – 15 August 2016 at 23.59 (GMT +7)
4. Thai Airways International reserve the right to disqualify any participant if he/she is suspected of cheating.
5. Thai Airways International will announce the winner on 2 September 2016 via www.thaiairways.com (Time and place are subject to change without prior notice)
6. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable.
7. Employees (and/or immediate family members of such employees) of Thai Airways International, Wingspan Services Company and Thai Airways International’s agencies are not eligible to participate in this lucky draw.
8. The decision of Thai Airways International is final.
9. Thai Airways International reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any typographical errors.