추석연휴 기간동안 타이항공 홈페이지에서 인터넷으로 항공권 예약발권을 하실 경우 아래 내용을 확인하여 주십시오.
(추석 연휴기간 : 2017년 9월30일-10월9일)
1. 신용카드로 지불하는 경우
타이항공 홈페이지에서 신용카드로 결제하시는 항공권 구매는 연휴기간에도 계속 가능합니다.
2. 현금(송금)으로 지불하는 경우,
연휴기간에는 타이항공은 휴무입니다
2-1. 9월 28일까지 현금결제로(송금) 인터넷 항공권 구매하는 경우,
9월 28일 오후 5시 이전까지 타이항공 발권부 또는 예약부와
유선상으로 입금 확인을 하신 경우에만 발권이 가능합니다.
2.2. 9월29일부터 10월 7일 기간 현금결제로(송금) 인터넷 항공권 구매하는 경우,
현금결제는(송금) 불가 합니다.(신용카드 결제를 이용하여 주십시오)
2-3. 10월8일부터 10월9일 기간 현금결제로(송금) 인터넷예약 하는 경우
업무가 개시되는 10월 10일부터 예약후 72시간이내 타이항공 발권부
또는 예약부와 연락이 되어 입금확인을 해주시면 발권이 가능합니다.
입금확인이 되지 않은 경우에는 예약이 취소됨을 양지해 주시기 바랍니다.
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited has declared own policy on Agency Debit Memo (ADM) to Travel Agents inferring with IATA Resolution 850m to state a clear circumstance and processing timeframe to which an ADM shall be issued together with a clear application guidance to all parties involved.
Below summarized of the standard issued of ADM policy of Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall not be considered as a final stage of deliberation. The policy shall be reviewed periodically by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and subjected to be changed. If any suspected fraud or immediate extraordinary circumstances occurred with a proved investigation performance actioned by auditor, the general guidance below shall be no longer be considered as valid.
Agency Debit Memo (ADM) Policy
•Scope of the ADM Issuance
1. An ADM shall be issued to collect amounts or make adjustments related to issuance of BSP Standard Traffic Document, issued by the Travel Agent, provided that the issued document is validated on Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, irrespective of which carriers are included in the passenger itinerary.
2. An ADM shall be issued in related to a specific transaction only; however, more than one charge can be included on one ADM if the reason for the charge is the same. Supporting reason in details shall be provided with the ADM.
3. No more than one ADM should be issued in relation to the same original ticket issuance; however, if more than one ADM is raised in relation to the same ticket, Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall provide a specified description for a different adjustment to the previous ADM issuance.
4. An ADM shall be processed through the BSP Link if issued within nine months of the final travel date and/or the expiry date of the document if the final travel date cannot be identified.
5. An ADM of Refund adjustment shall be processed through BSP Link if issued within nine months after the refunded document has been processed.
6. Any debit action initiated beyond nine months, as mentioned above, the transaction shall be directly handled between Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and the Agent.
7. Thai Airways International Public Company Limited reserved the right to levy any administration fee to cover any transaction costs that are related to the processing of debit memos.
• Types of ADMs Issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, but are not limited to:
1. Any missing or under or incorrect collection of fares, taxes, surcharges, fees and/or other applicable charges (sundry and penalty) as stated as a part of ticket conditions, informed by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited to the Agent.
2. Any incorrect RBD (Reservation Booking Designator Codes) which are in-corresponding with applicable fares and conditions, on Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and on other airlines shown on either PNR creation or ticket document.
3. Any over or incorrect commission claimed.
4. Any over or incorrect or unauthorized refunded amount e.g. refunds on non-refundable fare conditions etc.
5. Any non-compliance with terms and conditions of Sales Agreements signed between Thai Airways International Public Company Limited and the Agent.
6. Credit Card Chargeback
7. Erroneous occurred of either by the Agent or BSP Processing Center of BSP Report
8. Misuse of Carrier Identification Plate (CIP) selection rules
• Disputed Process
1. The Agent can dispute an ADM issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited through BSP Link for maximum period of 15 days following the default action taken in accordance with IATA Resolution 850m.
2. Thai Airways International Public Company Limited shall process rejected and/or disputed ADMs in a timely manner. The dispute shall be reviewed within 60 days of the disputed receiving at TG site.
3. Any rejected of the disputed transaction by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, an explanation of it shall be sent to the Agent through BSP Link.
•Minimum Value: The minimum value of an ADM issued by Thai Airways International Public Company Limited is USD5.00 or equivalent