THAI please to inform that E-receipt can be printed by yourself for Ticket issue from www.thaiairways.com and THAI selling office in Thailand
Terms and Conditions
1. The total amount in receipt should be declared only the paid amount in the fare currency of country from where the journey commences.
2. Currently, receipts are provided for tickets which issued from www.thaiairways.com or issued from Thai Airways International Public Co.,Ltd office within Thailand.
3. Receipt can be requested for each individual ticket issued not applicable for group tickets. Please contact THAI Ticket Office in case request for group tickets or receipt.
4. Passenger can update sponsor name, address and Tax ID before printing the only one time.
5. In case of process error and no receipt was issued, please contact THAI CONTACT CENTER TEL.02-356 1111 or THAI ticketing office in person or send email to email@example.com by specify ticket number and sponsor information if needed.
6. Following by Thai Bureau of Internal Revenue rule on case of receipt, any person or entity who register to be VAT registered person or entity shall be provide the following element.
6.1 Taxpayer Identification Number
6.2 Head Office or Branch of business of taxpayer.
7. Receipt can be requested no more than 6 months after ticket is issues.
8. E-Receipt can be requested for 5 times only.
9. E-Receipt can be requested no more than 6 months after the ticket is issued.