|THAI Airport Office:
Tel : + 49-69-69070931
Fax : + 49-69-692981
E-Mail : email@example.com
Hall C, Terminal 1
Royal First class check-in counter number 748
Royal Silk class check-in counter number 747
Economy class check-in counter number 741-742 / 744-745
Customer Service counter number 746
||3.30 hours before STD
||40 minutes before STD
|THAI Reservation & Ticket Office:
Reservation: Tel: +49-69-9287 4444
Ticket: Tel: +49-69-9287 4446
|Lost & Found:
||Terminal 1, Baggage Arrivals B
||LH-Senator lounge/Lufthansa Business Class Lounge (Star Alliance Lounge)
- Location : Terminal 1, Departure Lounge Hall B
- Opening Hours: 05:30 – 22:30
- Capacity :
- A26 (Schengen) : 500 sq.m. / 100 seats
- A56 (Non-Schengen) :300 sq.m. / 100 seats
- B-Middle: 800 sq.m. /200 seats
- C (Between C15-C16 ) :900 sq.m. /200 seats (with smoker‘s room)
- Food, Snack & Refreshment
- Wireless Internet Corner, Fax, Long Distance Call
- TV, Magazine, Newspaper
- Cities to which THAI flies: Frankfurt and Munich
- Clothing: Germany has four distinct seasons. An overcoat and warm clothing are needed for late autumn, winter and early spring. Lighter apparel is fine for the rest of the year.
- Visas and health regulations:
- A visa is issued for the purpose of a short stay in Germany. Employment is not permitted during the stay covered by the visa. For non-Europeans, visas are issued in advance by French missions abroad. Travelers are advised to check requirements with their nearest embassy.
- No vaccinations are required unless you have recently been to a yellow fever area.
- Getting from the airport to town: Berlin airport is 8 kilometres from the city. Frankfurt airport is 8 kilometres from the city. Buses and taxis are available.
- Language: German
- Voltage: 220 volts, 50Hz.
- Credit cards: Major credit cards are widely accepted.
- Business hours: Business hours are generally 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.