||Cigarette 200 / No liquor allowed
|THAI Airport Office:
||Tel: 9221-4573009 / 4570847 / 4671472 / 4671437
E-Mail : email@example.com
||International Departure, Level 4
Check-in counter number 33 - 36
||2.30 hours before STD
||40 minutes before STD
|THAI Reservation & Ticket Office:
Tel. 021 92 32788000
Fax: 021 92 32791939
C.A.A (Contract Lounge)
- Cities to which THAI flies: Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore
- Clothing : Pakistan's climate is varied and clothing depends on where and when you visit. During the summer months from April to September the north is temperate, but the Indus Valley is very hot. Summer brings monsoons to the south. In winter the low-lying areas cool down while the northern mountains it can drop below freezing.
- Visas and health regulations :
- All foreign passport holders require a visa issued in their country of origin or nearest consulate. A return ticket is required. All visitors are advised to carry a photocopy of their passport, including the Pakistani visa, at all times. If a stay exceeds 30 days, visitors must register at the Immigration Head Office.
- A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required for entry to Pakistan by travelers coming from an infected area. Anti-malarial medicine is advised along with vaccinations for typhoid, and Japanese encephalitis.
- Getting from the airport to town : The airport is situated 15 kilometres from Karachi, 8 kilometres from Islamabad and 15 kilometres from Lahore. Buses and taxis are available at the airport.
- Language : Urdu is the official language of Bangladesh. English is widely spoken.
- Voltage : 230 volts, 50Hz. Round two or three-pin plugs are used.
- Credit cards : Larger shops and hotels accept credit cards, mostly American Express
- Business hours : The working week is from Monday to Friday. From Monday to Thursday business hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, except in Islamabad where it is 8.00am to 4.30pm. On Friday most government offices close at midday for Friday prayers but open on Saturday morning.