Tribhuvan Internatioanl Airport
8 Kilometers from downtown
||Cigarette 200 / Liquor 1 Litre
|Transportation to Downtown:
|THAI Airport Office:
||Tel : 977-1-4113140
Fax : 977-1-4113287
E-Mail : email@example.com
||Ground Floor, Departure Hall
1 Royal Silk / 2 Economy / 1 Group check-in counters
||3 hours before STD
||40 minutes before STD
|THAI Reservation & Ticket Office:
|Lost & Found:
||Tel : 977-1-4113293
||Royal Silk Lounge
- Cities to which THAI flies: Kathmandu
- Clothing : Thick clothing in the valleys but April-September can be warm and humid. Fleece jackets, thick socks and sturdy hiking boots are required in the hills.
- Visas and health regulations :
- A 60-day visa can be obtained at embassies before arrive or at border immigration offices. A tourist visa can be extended up to 120 days from the Department of Immigration in Kathmandu and Pokhara Immigration Office on request. Trekking permits are issued in Kathmandu.
- No vaccinations required but African and some South American visitors need yellow fever certificates. Immunization against typhoid, hepatitis A and B, rabies, polio, and tetanus is recommended.
- Getting from the airport to town : Private taxis are available for hire.
- Language : Nepalese. Some knowledge of English.
- Voltage : 220 volts, 50 Hz (cycles)
- Credit Cards : Major cards honoured in Kathmandu hotels and shops.
- Business Hours : Government offices and banks: 10-5, Sunday -Friday.