Kuala Lumper International Airport
50 Kilometers to downtown
||Cigarette 200 / Liquor 1 Liter
|Transportation to Downtown:
||Limousine / Taxi / State Bus / Air-conditioned Express Bus
|THAI Airport Office:
||Tel : 60-3-8787-3522
Fax : 60-3-8787-3511
E-Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
||Level 5 Main Terminal Building
||3 hours before STD
||40 minutes before STD
|THAi Reservation & Ticket Office:
Town Office, Tel: 603-20346999
Airport Office - Level 3, Tel: 603-87764311
|Lost & Found:
||Level 3, Tel: 603-87763733
- Cities to which THAI flies: Kuala Lumper, Penang
- Clothing : Malaysia’s year-round tropical climate means that lightweight clothing is recommended. A sweater may be required in the Cameron Highlands and other hill resorts.
- Visas and health regulations :
- A one-month visas on arrival is available for most visitors.
- No vaccinations required but African and some South American visitors need yellow fever certificates.
- Getting from the airport to town : A direct airport train service runs to the centre of KL, a journey time of around 25 minutes. Private taxis and minibuses are also available.
- Language : Malaysian and a good knowledge of English.
- Voltage : 220 volts, 50 Hz (cycles)
- Credit Cards : Most city hotels, restaurants, and shops accept credit cards.
- Business Hours :
- Government offices and banks: 8-12:45, 2-4-15, M-f; banks also 8- 12:45, Sat.
- In Kelantan, Terengganu, Kedah, Perlis, and Johor Muslim states: 8-12:45, 2-4:15, Sat-Wed; banks also 8-12:45, Thurs.