||Yangon Mingaladon International Airport
19 Kilometers to downtown
||Cigarette 200 / Liquor 1 Liter
|Transportation to downtown:
|THAI Airport Office:
Tel : 951-662661, 662384
Fax : 951-650675
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
||1 Royal Silk / 2 Economy / 1 Group check-in counters
||2.30 hours before STD
||30 minutes before STD
|THAI Reservation & Ticket Office:
||Royal Jade Lounge (Contract Lounge)
- Location: Airside- after immigration
- Opening Hours: During Flight
- Space: 256 sq.m.
- Capacity: 65 Seats
- Snack and Refreshment
- TV, Magazine, Newspaper
- Cities to which THAI flies: Yangon
- Clothing : Light clothing for the hot season and sweaters for the cool season.
- Visas and health regulations :
- A visa is required for all visitors to Myanmar and due to the nature of changing regulations, must be obtained from a Myanmar Embassy abroad prior to travel. Three passport photos, two application forms and a copy of an airline ticket plus visa fee are required. A visa is valid for up to three months from the date of issue and costs $20.
- No vaccinations required but African and some South American visitors need yellow fever certificates. Vaccinations against Japanese encephalitis and tetanus, and anti-malaria medicine are recommended if travelling to remote jungle areas.
- Getting from the airport to town : Private taxis
- Language : Burmese. Some English.
- Voltage : 220 volts, 50 Hz (cycles)
- Credit Cards : Some credit cards are accepted in major hotels.