USE YOUR TIME to GOLD VOUCHER
Book desired destinations at finger tips using your ‘TIME TO GOLD’ Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher.
Simply follow the below instructions on how to use your Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher and enjoy your magical journey with THAI and THAI Smile (codeshare TG 4 digits).
Redemption Period : 25 May 2022 - 31 December 2023
1. Search for your flight below.
2. Select your preferred flight.
3. Provide traveler’s details.
4. Log in with your Royal Orchid Plus member ID and PIN to retrieve your ‘TIME TO GOLD’ Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher no. If you don’t have PIN or forgot your PIN, click here.
5. If the price of the new itinerary is lower than the value of the voucher, the residual amount will be retained to be used next time.
6. If the price of the new itinerary exceeds the remaining value of the voucher, you can pay the residual amount using our payment options.
7. Once your booking is completed, you will receive a confirmation email and the new itinerary.
· Air Ticket Cash Credit is valid until December 31, 2023.
· Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher can be redeemed to issue revenue ticket inclusive of taxes and fuel surcharges for traveling on THAI flights (TG 3 digits) and THAI Smile (TG 4 digits) applicable to all revenue fares available at the time of redeeming ticket
· Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other additional fees, ticket taxes and surcharges of Royal Orchid Plus, fees associated with revenue tickets, or any other THAI products and services.
· Air Ticket Cash Credit can be redeemed for new booking and ticket issuing during May 25, 2022 until December 31, 2023 by making reservation and ticketing via THAI website, THAI Contact Center or THAI ticketing offices worldwide. In case of redeeming tickets for other persons via THAI Contact Center or THAI ticketing offices worldwide, TIME TO GOLD package owner’s consent document (valid passport/official ID card with authorized signature) is required.
· Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher is non-transferable, but can be used to issue tickets for assigned travelers at the package owner’s discretion through THAI website access www.thaiairways.com using Royal Orchid Plus membership number and PIN.
· A redeemed air ticket reservation can’t be made by using multiple Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher Numbers.
· Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher can’t be used with Royal Orchid Plus Award tickets.
· Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher can’t be used to issue child or infant tickets when booking via www.thaiairways.com
· In the event that the value of Air Ticket Cash Credit is insufficient for payment, the residual amount can be paid in cash or credit card through any of the available payment channels.
· Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher can be redeemed to issue air tickets within available credit amount. The local currency rate applies in relation to point of travel commencement. In case of different currency payment between Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher and the redeemed ticket, a different currency exchange rate may affect the value of cash credit amount. THAI reserves the right to refer the organization’s exchange rate at own discretion.
· Once Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher is redeemed for ticket, Ticket terms and conditions apply.
· In case of ticket refund with ticket conditions applied, cash credit will be returned to Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher’s owner, within Air Ticket Cash Credit Voucher validity. If you redeem the ticket by using Air ticket Cash Credit Voucher plus cash, you can receive the cash refund only the cash payment portion.
· Any unused cash credit remaining amount cannot be refunded or exchanged in cash in any circumstances.
Any TG flight operated by THAI
Varies according to routing and booking class
Varies according to routing and booking class
Applicable for Royal Orchid Plus members only
Economy class : 25 - 110% of actual miles flown
Business class : 125 - 150% of actual miles flown
- FLEXI : 30 Kgs
- FULL FLEXI : 35 Kgs
- SAVER : 40 Kgs
- FLEXI : 40 Kgs
- FULL FLEXI : 40 Kgs
Outbound from Thailand:
Check-in formalities for international flights must be done in Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi Airport) / Through check-in is not allowed
Inbound from Oversea:
2. Flight/Date Change
Flight & Date Change is permitted free of charge with collection of difference in fare and taxes
3. Passenger Change Name
4. Name Correction (same person)
5. Upgrade to Higher Class
- Permitted with additional collection of fare and taxes difference
- Upgrade using ROP Mileage is permitted for booking class Y / B / M / H / Q with additional collection of difference in taxes and surcharges
SAVER : Not permitted
Other Terms and Conditions
***Fares are inclusive of all taxes, the breakdown will be shown during booking process. Taxes and Surcharges may change subject to currency exchange.