Informieren Sie sich über die Angebote an unseren Flughäfen und mache Sie Ihren Aufenthalt vor Ort zum Teil Ihrer Reise.
Reservation : Tel: +49-69-9287 4444
Ticket : Tel: +49-69-9287 4446
Hall C, Terminal 1
• Royal First class check-in counter number 744
• Royal Silk class check-in counter number 745
• Website check-in counter number 746
• Economy class check-in counter number 747-750
Opening Time: 3.30 hours before STD
Closing Time: 40 minutes before STD
Terminal 1, Baggage Arrivals B
Terminal 1, Departure Lounge Hall B
Opening Hours: 05:30 – 22:30
• A26 (Schengen) : 500 sq.m. / 100 seats
• A56 (Non-Schengen) :300 sq.m. / 100 seats
• B-Middle: 800 sq.m. /200 seats
• C (Between C15-C16 ) :900 sq.m. /200 seats (with smoker‘s room)
• Food, Snack & Refreshment
• Wireless Internet Corner, Fax, Long Distance Call
• TV, Magazine, Newspaper
Cities to which THAI flies: Frankfurt and Munich
Clothing: Germany has four distinct seasons. An overcoat and warm clothing are needed for late autumn, winter and early spring. Lighter apparel is fine for the rest of the year.
Visas and health regulations:
• A visa is issued for the purpose of a short stay in Germany. Employment is not permitted during the stay covered by the visa. For non-Europeans, visas are issued in advance by French missions abroad. Travelers are advised to check requirements with their nearest embassy.
• No vaccinations are required unless you have recently been to a yellow fever area.
Voltage: 220 volts, 50Hz.
Credit cards: Major credit cards are widely accepted.
Business hours: Business hours are generally 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.