Thai Airways International Public Co,.ltd is a national enterprise subordinated to the Ministry of Transport. It is a public company registered in The Securities Exchange of Thailand since 1991 with the Ministry of Finance as a dominance shareholder at more than 50%.
We operate the airlines business that transport passengers, goods, parcels and postal through air transportation via Thai major cities to the primary cities around the world. From schedule flights to charter flights and through our alliances with Suvarnabhumi Airport as the main hub for all flight routes.
Other than airlines business that is our main business, we have other related business and support our airfreight both
in the business unit model and joint venture model; contain with
Our main revenue is from passengers and goods transportation in the ratio of 95%. The other 5% is from the other supporting enterprise.
As the national airline, we announce our vision to set our goal to public and use it as the guideline for all units to achieve the same goal “National Premium Airline with THAI Grace and Effective Management for Sustainable Profitability”. While focusing on building shared value to raise the main value e.g. focus on customer satisfaction building, offer the world class services and ensure value creation in order to create strong and sustainable growth and to enable the Company to compete successfully in the ever changing business environment. We announce our mission to show our determination and ask all confederates to perform as follows.
All of these obligations must be carried out applying the principles of good corporate governance.
To ensure stability and sustainable growth and to enhance our competitiveness in a fast-changing business environment, we promote and uphold three core values
In order to be in line with The Securities Exchange of Thailand’s rules as a public company, we divide our structureinto 2 parts contain with;
Considering and advising on major factors about business operation. Play a key role in supervising management division to follow all company’s policies and framework by appointing subordinate committee to help study in detail and screen all specific works and to keep everything under good controlling principle contain with;
Has divide the management structure into 2 parts by job type and duty role to create operation’s flexibility through the direct report to managing director contain with;
We have an employment in both permanent and outsource, depending on each unit task. We also have employee distribution and hire permanent employees at each flight destination due to each country’s terms and regulations. In some tasks, we hire an agent to work instead of our employee by an agreement to deliver products and service in the company’s standard.
For some employee duty roles that are requiring specific skill-sets and expertise, we have a potential development system to raise knowledge and also finding a replacement if needed through training center which response for planning and defining course syllables.
Use an aircraft as the main tool to transport passengers and goods by invest to buy our own aircraft and transport passengers through alliances’ aircraft. We have our main maintenance service before delivery to raise confidence in our service and keep the standard service level along with holistic service for pre-flight, in-flight and after-flight for a continuance, convenient and seamless service. We apply technologies and communication networks to connect all services in every place, so clients and staff can keep up with all the information provided.