• ROH/THAI takes our responsibility regarding the protection of personal information very seriously and we will keep information that the customers inform us securely and confidentially with respect to our standard privacy of information protection to prevent damage or unauthorized access to the customers.
• When you use services provided on this Web Site you will be asked to provide us with personal identifying information such as name, contact address, e-mail, credit card details, etc. We generally collect that information in order to reserve the required services, to send you details of that confirmation and if necessary to inform you of updates or changes to your travel plan or to conduct marketing activities regarding our service.
• We may transfer your personal information to our representative office or to any third parties that we use for the provision of certain services such as enabling our customers to book hotel, transfer, car rental, validate payment through credit card, etc.
• ROH/THAI will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third parties without your consent, however, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and government for security, customs and immigration purposes, our lawyers and legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal right.
• ROH/THAI implements safety measures to ensure that employees protect the personal information of our customers, including proper supervision of outside service provider..
• When you make a booking on our Websites, a secure procedure is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this web site. We make no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and we are not responsible for events arising from unauthorized access of the information you provide..