• Hotel and other activities’ own policies and terms and condition may also apply. Please refer to the information provided at the time of booking.
• Once Royal Orchid Holidays (ROH)/Thai Airways has accepted a booking and/or taken payment, any subsequent changes or cancellations to your original booking will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
• Any special offers/promotions booked may have additional and/or specific terms and conditions attached, in addition to these booking conditions. Please refer to the promotional literature and read any additional and/or specific terms and conditions before booking as once confirmed you are deemed to have accepted them.
• You must be at least 16 years old to make and pay for a booking of a Travel Package with ROH.
• Your personal data will be used principally to provide you with Royal Orchid Holidays products under the purposes of travel arrangements including air, hotel, activities, ground transportations and/or other travel related products. Your data may also be used, retained ,transferred or shared with service providers including air, hotels, tour arrangements, tour operators, transportations, travel agents, financial institutions and/or other business partners for the following purposes: accounting, billing, credit, customer relations, and advertising opportunities and to help us in any future dealing with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
• For more information on how we collect, process and use of your personal data,
• Fare, Hotel, and other activities rules or other specific rules of non-refundable may apply.
• Charges may apply on any refunds/rebooking as per Fare, Hotel, and other activities Rules/Policies.
• Government-imposed taxes and fees collected by Royal Orchid Holidays/Thai Airways as part of the total price you have paid for air transportation may be subject to post-purchase price increases beyond the control of Thai Airways. If such taxes or fees increase or if a new government-imposed tax, fee or charge is imposed after Royal Orchid Holidays/Thai Airways has issued your ticket, Royal Orchid Holidays/Thai Airways reserves the right to collect any such new taxes and fees or any difference between the amount previously collected for such taxes and fees and any government-imposed post-purchase increase in the amount of such taxes and fees.
• In addition to the government-imposed taxes and fees collected by Royal Orchid Holidays/Thai Airways as part of the total price you have paid for your air transportation, some airports may levy local taxes, fees or charges on passengers upon arrival or departure, which may be collected directly from you by government officials or agents at the airport. These are not included in the price of your ticket and must be paid locally.
• Buyer understands that the air and hotel rates and rooms allocated by ROH are to be used exclusively for personal leisure travel (i.e., vacation travel clients). This product is not intended for use for business, conventions or meetings and is subject to cancellation if used for any purpose other than personal leisure travel.
• All bookings must be paid in full by credit card at time of booking. Your credit card will be charged immediately upon booking confirmation. Credit cards accepted are Visa and Master cards (Local debit card cannot process for payment). In some country, a surcharge for cross border on credit card payment will be imposed.
• We reserve the right to change prices offered on our website at any time. The prices are shown in THB and displayed with rates of exchange calculated by us on a daily basis.
• We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions herein at any time and from time to time.
• An advanced reservation can be made at least 72 hours and a maximum of 11 months prior to departure.
• A maximum of 9 (nine) passengers in the same booking.
• Cancellation of onward reservations. Please be advised that if you do not show up for any flight without advising us in advance, we may cancel your return or onward reservations. However, if you do advise us in advance, we will not cancel your subsequent flight reservations.
• The electronic ticket will be issued after payment by payment card is approved. Flight confirmation and an itinerary receipt containing the ticket number will be sent to your e-mail address.
• Your electronic ticket is not transferable
• The ticket is not valid if the first coupon has not been used and will not honored if all coupon are not used in the sequence provided in the ticket
• The “Booking Confirmation” will be sent to customer’s email address which serves as a ‘travel document’. The booking confirmation must be presented at the accommodation reception at the time of check in, or to the service provider, as evidence that the services have been booked and paid for in advance. Failure to present the booking confirmation may result in your customers being charged again (at the full service providers published rates) or the service not being provided
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for Cash Receipt / Tax Invoice within 30 Days after booking is made. However, passenger‘s name correction is allowed only prior to check-in date but passenger name change is not allowed. We only allow the change from passenger name to company name in the Cash Receipt and Tax Invoice.
• Cancellation and amendment must be made on the whole package and applicable fees (if any) will be charged subject to the policies for individual element, which will be advised during the booking process.
• After the payment has been made, cancellation and amendment in any part of the booking may not be possible due to the restrictions attached to the type of ticket policies, hotel rates, and other activities booked; some package elements are non-refundable such as show tickets and theme park tickets, which are identified in the booking process.
• In case any part of the booking can be cancelled or amended, additional charges made by the suppliers of the services (e.g. flight, hotel, tour provider, car rental company) and a cancellation or amendment fees may apply.
• Hotel Reservation is guaranteed for arrival on the confirmed check-in date only. Failure to arrive at your hotel on the confirmed check-in date will be treated as a late cancellation. If you do not check-in to the hotel on the first day of your reservation and you do not alert us in advance, the remaining portion of your reservation may not be secured.
• 100% charge will be applied for No Show booking.
• After commence of travel, no refund in part or in full will be given for services included in the booking and not utilized by the customers.
• All refunds are subject to conditions outlined above governing cancellations, changes and revisions, and are further subject to any such fees or other charges imposed by third party suppliers.
• Refunds will be credited back to the credit card used for payment, and a refund fee may be applied. However, please be aware that refund processing time depends on the process of the credit card issuing bank.
• Please be aware that cancellation/refund policy is varied upon your fare, hotel and/or activities rules.
• In case of cancellations/amendments/refunds, please send your request to email@example.com, as these cannot be carried out online.
Amendments or Cancellations by ROH/THAI
• It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can. We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant and to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being liable to you.
• We are only liable to you for significant changes. A significant change is one that we make to your booking before your departure that affects an essential term of your booking. Accordingly, a significant change is one that involves canceling the booking or a significant part of it or changing:
• If we make a significant change then you have a choice. You may, as applicable:
- Accept the changes; or
- Accept substitute arrangements of equivalent or superior value that we are able to offer you; or
- Accept substitute arrangements of lower value that we are able to offer you together with the difference in price between the original and the substitute arrangements: or
- Accept a refund to be credited to your credit card account.
• You must tell us which one of the above choices you make within three (3) days of your being informed of the significant change we are making, or if your departure is less than 7 days from the date you receive notification you must inform us of your choice as soon as is reasonably practicable but not less than 3 days before the departure date. If we do not receive notification from you about your choice you hereby agree that you are deemed to have accepted the changes.
• We are not liable for any consequential expenses or losses. You agree that no compensation is payable in the event of significant changes made more than 14 days before departure because you have the opportunity to make alternative arrangements.
• Sometimes we make a mistake by unintentionally publishing inaccurate information on the site (e.g. the price, description or availability of hotel you have booked). As such instance we have the right to cancel your booking at any time up to the point of travel, even if you have received confirmation from us, and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid. No further compensation will be payable in such event.
6.1 Flight Part
Royal Orchid Plus Member Earn Miles
On all THAI operated flights, for paid travel in most booking classes, members earn actual miles, plus additional class of service miles. For THAI flights less than 500 miles in distance, a minimum of 500 miles are earned. For more details click here
- On codeshare or joint agreement flights, mileage accrual is subject to booking classes and class mapping. This may result in reduced or no mileage accrual.
- On all upgraded travel including a paid upgrade at the airport, mileage is earned based on the original paid fare.
- When booking via multi-city online with THAI, booking classes and corresponding mileage accrual cannot be displayed. Consequently mileage accrual in Economy class may be less than 100%, or not eligible for miles. Mileage accrual on each sector can only be determined by the booking classes after ticket issue subject to ROP terms and conditions.
- Royal Orchid Plus reserves the right to change, reduce or alter mileage accrual on THAI without prior notice.
6.2 Hotel and Activities Part
Occasionally, ROH will offer 1 ROP Mile to customers spending every 1 USD (or equivalent) on hotel and/or activities. ROP Miles will be automatically accrued to a lead traveler’s account after the journey is completed. Royal Orchid Holidays reserve the right to change/reduce or alter ROP Miles accrual without prior notice.
• For Thai nationals traveling on domestic flights, an official Thai identity card with photo for adults, or a student identity card for children, may be presented instead of a passport.
• Self- service check-in kiosks are available at some selected airports.(i.g. Bangkok Suvarnabhumi, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London and Narita).
• For international travel, roundtrip or one-way, it is the ticket holder’s responsibility to ensure that all required visas have been obtained and presented at check-in.
• The customers must possess a valid passport and are responsible for obtaining necessary visas, etc., prior to departure. We cannot accept responsibility for your failure to ensure that you have correct travel information. We are not in any way liable to you if you are subsequently detained/denied entry/deported at your destination due to your failure to follow the correct travel document procedures.
• ROH shall not be responsible for flight schedule changes.
• Right to Refuse Carriage
Credit card verification
ROH/THAI reserves the right to have physical credit card presented at Thai Airways ticketing office or during check in at the airport for your transaction which is flagged out by our tool. If such a requirement is needed, you will be given the option to collect by another card or payment method when credit card verification fails.
• Suspicious booking ; such as, high risk of fraudulent information, THAI may cancel or suspend your use of Thai Airways booking facility at any time without notice.
• You have refused to submit to a security check; such as present credit card/consent form.
• You present a ticket that has been acquired unauthorized or has been reported as being mutilated lost or stolen, is a counterfeit, or you fail to comply with the requirements.
• When purchasing online with a card, some issuing banks may not authorize payment. Please try using a different card, or contact the card issuer.
For passenger(s) who transit / transfer at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport and would like to pass through immigration, please be aware that you must comply to Thai immigration, customs, other formalities, re-check in at 4th Floor and must pay airport tax and fees.
• Accommodation with bath and/or shower and air- conditioning is provided at hotels listed under the Royal Orchid Holidays according to their category or standard. Accommodation is in a single, shared twin / double bedroom. For a third occupant sharing the same room, an extra bed (rollaway bed / sofa bed / day bed or similar) will be provided or share the existing bed in some hotels. In large cities and major beach resorts the quality of every aspect of hotels is up to the highest international standards, across the range of prices, but in more remote locations and adventure destinations, first class hotel offering the fullest range of facilities do not always exist. In these situations, we will arrange up to the best standard of accommodation available in each category.
• ROH prices/rates do not include extra charges e.g. tips, telephone surcharge, telephone calls, liquor, taxes, room service, laundry, parking fees, pet fees or other items of a personal nature not otherwise specified in the quoted rates are excluded from the package/tour price. All personal charges must be paid prior to departure from the hotel. A major credit card, cash, deposit and photo identification may be required upon check-in at the hotel. Deposit amounts vary by hotel, please contact the hotel booked for more information on their deposit policies. Room assignments are based on hotel availability and are made at the hotel's discretion (number and type of beds, floor cannot be guaranteed).
There are two different discounted rates applicable for children under the age of 12 years otherwise specify child age in some particular hotels.
• CHILD EXTRA BED - applicable to one child sharing room with at least two full paying adults and who occupies one extra bed (rollaway bed / sofa bed / day bed or similar).
• CHILD NO BED is applicable to a child sharing room with two full paying adults and requiring no extra bed.
• Baby cot for infant is normally provided free of charge by the hotel upon request. However, baby cot for some hotels, the cost must be made directly by customers to the hotel.
Product information featured in our website is based on information collected from accommodation providers and suppliers worldwide. Reasonable care has been taken that the content of our web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we, as booking agent, cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by our suppliers.
ROH/THAI shall not be responsible for rate changes, errors or omissions. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, all prices and features described in ROH/THAI promotional materials and its website(s) are subject to change without notice.
Please advise special requests (non-smoking room, early check-in, late check-out, etc.) at the time of booking, we will forward the requests to the appropriate service provider. Fees and charges for special services may apply. Special services are treated as requests only and cannot be guaranteed.
Hotels Star ratings are used to represent the overall quality, level of service, food standard and range of facilities available in any given property. The ratings are not meant to be perfectly precise and are subject to differing parameters and criteria, and a wide range of customer preferences and individual expectations, these ratings are general in nature.
• Private cars, microbuses, coaches or boats are used for customers depending on number of participants traveling on the same day. In all major destinations, transfers/tours are on a seat-in-coach/car basis.
• Pick up times from accommodation are approximate and are subject to traffic conditions.
• The durations of all transfers are representative of the driving time in average driving conditions. We take no responsibility for a flight, train or other connection being missed should the duration of the service exceed that which we display.
• Any complaint regarding a service should be brought to the attention of the hotel accommodation or service provider as early as possible during your stay in order for the complaint to be handled without any delay. However if you are not satisfy, it should be notified to us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 month of the date of service with all supporting documents and the following details for investigation :
- Passenger’s name
- Booking number
- Date of travel
- Name of hotel or product with reason for complaint
• Any complaint received after 1 month of the date of service will not be investigated.
We strongly recommend that you take out a holiday insurance policy to cover loss, damage, illness, injury or other unexplained circumstances. We cannot be held responsible for any liability, expenses or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured.
These terms and conditions are governed in all respects by the laws of Kingdom of Thailand and any action or dispute arising under them or in any way connected with the holiday or tour package shall be referred to the competent court of jurisdiction in the Kingdom of Thailand.
To confirm a booking, you must be authorised to make the booking by all persons named on the booking and their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. By making the booking, you are confirming that all persons named on the booking accept the Terms and Conditions and that you will inform the other persons named on the booking of the confirmation details and any other appropriate information. You also become responsible for making all payments due under your booking.
Please note you are also responsible for your party’s actions in every manner. If we or our service providers believe your actions or those of your party could cause danger, upset or annoyance to other customers, guests or staff, we or our service providers may end your booking arrangements immediately. In this event we nor our service providers will neither compensate, make refunds nor pay any expenses you suffer as a result.
Please check your booking details carefully to ensure that any related flight and/or other arrangements coincide with the dates you have booked with us as we will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of any mistakes by you.
ROH/THAI acts only as agent for the person or companies providing accommodation, transport or other services, hereinafter called “Services Providers”, and we issue the documents on the Service Providers’ terms and conditions. The tour members acknowledge that neither the Royal Orchid Holidays, nor its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, servants or agents shall be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any Service Provider or by “force majeure” or other events beyond the ROH’s control, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, pilferage, delays, severe weather, Acts of God, Acts of Government, accidents to or failure of machinery, equipment, vehicles or industrial disputes.
Our website may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. Such links are provided for convenience and reference only. THAI/ROH does not own, operate or control the content of these websites. ROH/THAI's inclusion of any links does not imply an endorsement of the material or content.
ROH shall not be liable for, or responsible to, any tour member in the event of dissatisfaction based on personal opinion regarding the standard of service or accommodation provided by any Service Provider nor be liable or responsible for any disappointment, distress, lack of enjoyment arising from any act or omission whatsoever. ROH will only acknowledge liability in the cast of proven justified complaints relating to specific and tangible inadequacies of facilities, accommodation or services provided. In the event of such a complaint the customers is requested to immediately contact Service Provider, hotel, etc., for remedial action to resolve any problem or irregularity at that time. Only if such a complaint has been lodged will ROH/THAI consider to fully investigate and act on any complaint.