Discover the comfort of exceptional lounge facilities in airport worldwide, savour the finest food, enjoy a wide variety of magazines and relax in a truly tranquil ambience.
Lower Level, Terminal 1, Departures, Dubai International Airport
Check-in Area 1.
Kiosk and/or self baggage drop not available.
Opening Time: 3 hours before STD
Currently, due to covid-19, Lufthansa lounge is closed and lounge facility for ROP Platinum/Gold members not available.
City to which THAI flies : Dubai
Clothing : United Arab Emirates’ climate is hot and dry. Light clothing and sun protection is advised.
Visas and health regulations:
• Visas are available upon arrival for most nationalities. All visitors must hold a passport valid for three months from the date of entry. Visitors must have confirmed tickets for their next destination.
• No vaccinations are required for entry to the UAE. A certificate is required for cholera and yellow fever if arriving from an affected area.
Language : Arabic is the official language of the Emirates. English is widely used.
Voltage : 220 and 240 volts, 50Hz.
Credit cards : Major credit cards are widely accepted.
Business hours :
• United Arab Emirates is a Muslim country. Friday is the day of rest.
• Business hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday to Thursday.
• During the holy month of Ramadan businesses may stop work in the middle of the day.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter