Discover the comfort of exceptional lounge facilities in airport worldwide, savour the finest food, enjoy a wide variety of magazines and relax in a truly tranquil ambience.
Check-in row: 4-1 to 4-9
Service desk row : 4-A and 4-B
2 Royal Silk / 6 Economy Class check-in counters
Opening Time: 3 hours before STD
Closing Time: 40 minutes before STD
Ground Floor (Airside)
Opening Hours: 06:00 - 19:00
Capacity: 120 Seats
• Food, Snack and Refreshment
• Wireless Internet Corner, Fax, Long Distance Call
• Free Local Call
• TV, Magazine, Newspaper
• Kid's Room with DVD
Cities which THAI flies: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and Brisbane.
Clothing: Light jackets for summer evenings; heavier clothing for the winter months.
Visas and health regulations:
• All nationalities except New Zealanders require a visa prior to arrival. Tourist visas are valid for three months but visitors can apply for a longer stay. A full ten year passport that will still be valid for at least six months after your scheduled return is required.
• Visitors arriving from a yellow fever area need to show proof of inoculation. Those over the age of 70 years require a medical assessment and health insurance.
Language : English
Voltage : 230/240 volts, 50 Hz (cycles)
Credit cards: Major credit cards widely accepted. Cards can be used to obtain cash advances at banks and ATM machines in cities.
• Government offices: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Fri.
• Banks: Mon-Thurs: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Fridays: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Subscribe To Our Latest News