Discover the comfort of exceptional lounge facilities in airport worldwide, savour the finest food, enjoy a wide variety of magazines and relax in a truly tranquil ambience.
Row H, Terminal 1
Reservation Tel: 612-9844-0999 / 1300-651-960
Ticket Tel: 612-9844-0929 / 1300-651-960
Counter Row H
Check-in counter no. H10 - H19
• Royal First Check-in 1 counter
• Royal Silk Check-in 2 counters
• Economy Class Check-in 5 counters
• Online Check-in 1 counter
Opening Time: 3 hours before STD
Closing Time: 40 minutes before STD
2nd floor, Departure Hall - Airside
Opening Hours: 05:00 - 23:00
Space: 1365 sq.m.
Capacity: 250 Seats
• Food, Snack & Refreshment
• Internet Corner, Fax, Long Distance Call
• Child Play Area
• TV, Magazine, Newspaper
Restriction : Adult under 18 years of age must be under escort in Air New Zealand lounge, due to the restrictions of Australian Government Alcohol Regulations
Cities which THAI flies: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
Clothing: Light jackets for summer evenings; heavier clothing for the winter months.
Visas and health regulations:
• All nationalities except New Zealanders require a visa prior to arrival. Tourist visas are valid for three months but visitors can apply for a longer stay. A full ten year passport that will still be valid for at least six months after your scheduled return is required.
• Visitors arriving from a yellow fever area need to show proof of inoculation. Those over the age of 70 years require a medical assessment and health insurance.
Voltage: 230/240 volts, 50 Hz (cycles)
Credit cards: Major credit cards widely accepted. Cards can be used to obtain cash advances at banks and ATM machines in cities.
• Government offices: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Fri.
• Banks: Mon-Thurs: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Fridays: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Subscribe To Our Latest News