Thai Airways International has made some adjustments of flight schedules for Australia and across the network due to aircraft rotation and maintenance.
Customers booked with a travel agent should contact the travel agent for assistance. For customers booked direct, THAI wil contact you to update your travel arrangements.
We appreciate your patience as we work through these adjustments.
Customers booked to travel with Thai Airways International, either via a travel agent or online via thaiairways.com, are not charged any additional fees to request services such as special meals, wheelchairs or for seat allocation.
In some cases, some travel agents may impose fees for these requests and we recommend customers should check with the booking/ticketing agent for details of any fees charged and ask for clarification if necessary.
Fees may apply for changes or corrections to ticketed bookings or for some specialist services. Please call us on 1300 651 960 for information.
To redeem this offer, please follow these steps below :
Step One : Carefully read the Terms & Conditions below to check that this offer applies to your journey.
Step Two : Book your trip with THAI to Europe at the World Travel and Cruise Expo in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
Step Three : Register here with your flight details to claim your accommodation voucher for the Well Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20.
Step Four : Make your hotel booking with the Well Hotel, making sure you quote the allocated voucher number and you are good to go!
Find out more about the Well Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 here
Are you a member of THAI's award-winning Royal Orchid Plus, Frequent Flyer programme? Earn miles for your trip and join here to claim bonus miles for your first flight.
Register your details to claim your Bangkok accommodation voucher.
Terms & Conditions :
* Flights must be booked at the World Travel & Cruise Expos in either Brisbane, Sydney, Melboure or Perth during 25 September to 30 October 2016.
* Accommodation voucher is valid for one night stay in a Superior Room at Well Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 with a maximum of 2 persons per room including complimentary breakfast at Eat Well Café and complimentary Wifi.
* Reservation and enquiries relating to the booking are to be made directly with the hotel by quoting “Stopover Campaign” along with the voucher number.
* Advance reservations are essential and subject to room availability.
* Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* Travellers must notify the Well Hotel Bangkok Reservation Department of any cancellation at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
* Hotel check in time is 2 pm and check out is at 12 pm.
* Offer is valid for stays completed by 30 September 2017.