Thai Airways International has made some adjustments of flight schedules for Australia and across the network due to aircraft rotation and maintenance.
Customers booked with a travel agent should contact the travel agent for assistance. For customers booked direct, THAI wil contact you to update your travel arrangements.
We appreciate your patience as we work through these adjustments.
Customers booked to travel with Thai Airways International, either via a travel agent or online via thaiairways.com, are not charged any additional fees to request services such as special meals, wheelchairs or for seat allocation.
In some cases, some travel agents may impose fees for these requests and we recommend customers should check with the booking/ticketing agent for details of any fees charged and ask for clarification if necessary.
Fees may apply for changes or corrections to ticketed bookings or for some specialist services. Please call us on 1300 651 960 for information.
Please read the following to claim this offer :
Step One : Carefully check the Terms & Conditions below to make sure this offer is right for you.
Step Two : Book your trip with THAI to Europe via your preferred travel agent or online at www.thaiairways.com
Step Three : Register here with your details to claim your accommodation voucher for the Pathumwan Princess Hotel, Bangkok.
Step Four : Book the hotel quoting the allocated voucher number and get ready to go!
Find out more about the hotel : Pathumwan Princess Hotel, Bangkok here
Find out more about Thailand from the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
Book additional hotel accommodation in Thailand or your destination here and book your arrival/departure transfers here.
Are you a member of THAI's award-winning Royal Orchid Plus, Frequent Flyer programme?
Earn miles for your THAI journey and join here to claim bonus miles for your first flight.
Register your details here to claim your Bangkok stopover voucher. Hurry! This offer is limited.
Terms & Conditions :
* Offer is valid only to passengers travelling on Thai Airways International from Australia and holding a valid ticket for a return journey to Europe, issued as a THAI ticket (217) document only.
* Offer is valid for bookings ticketed on/after 01 Jun '16. Allow a minimum of 3 days to process and verify your claim.
* Please note that if wish to take advantage of this offer, you wil be arriving in Thailand so will be required to pay additional departure tax for onward travel. The additional tax will be added to your final flight itinerary and collected before the e-ticket/s is issued.
* Vouchers are valid for a one night stay at Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok in a superior room for a maximum of 2 adults. Total of one voucher claim per passenger per campaign.
* Reservations and enquiries relating to the booking are to be made directly with the hotel. Quote "TAT-TG Stopover Campaign" along with the voucher number allocated and e-mailed voucher.
* Advance reservations are essential and rooms are subject to availability especially during December peak season. Stays must be completed by 19 Dec '16.
* Stopover vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
* The offer does not apply to conferences or meetings.
* Breakfast and transfers are not included.
* Hotel check-in time is 2 pm and check-out is at 12 pm. This offer is strictly for overnight stays.
* Offer valid for stays completed by 19 Dec '16.
* Tourism Authority of Thailand reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time during the offer period.
* All claims will be subject to the THAI's validation and verification checks.