24 June 2019
• Assist field sales team in execution of sales plans. Provide day to day support to the sales team by assisting in creation of promotion proposal and Ad-hoc customized sales proposal, presentation.
• Gather market situation and competitors’ information, including but not limited to CAN departure and CSX departure; liaise with Corporate and Agency analysts to obtain necessary data and reports.
• Maintain agent relationship by closely follow up and communication on daily basis.
• Support local sales team on routine visits to drive revenue, including but not limited to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Changsha. Sales call report should be submitted with details, such as contents of product briefing, sales distribution development, fare instruction.
• Focus on agents development, including but not limited to FIT agents, corporate accounts, FIT tour package demand, OTA/OTP sales, on-line & off-line GIT outbound travel agents, MICE explore.
• Bachelor degree holder
• 2-3 years international aviation industry experience
• Fluent English in verbal and writing
• Outstanding presentation skill
• Expert of Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/Power Point
• Analytical capability of sales optimization
• Full of energy and initiatives to develop new market
• Team player
• High integrity
• Good communication skill
• Fast learner
• Self confident and outgoing
• Airline / Ticketing / Travel agency background
• Proven connection with clients (BSP/Non-BSP agents, tour operators, corporate)
• Successful project experience of business development
Please send your CV in both Chinese and English to email@example.com before August 2019.
Please indicate Sales Representative in email subject.