2 July 2019
• Assist field sales team in execution of sales plans. Provide day to day support to the sales team by assisting in creation of promotion proposal and Ad-hoc customized sales proposal, presentation.
• Gather market situation and competitors' information, including but not limited to Chengdu/Chongqing departure; liaise with Corporate and Agency analysts to obtain necessary data and reports.
• Maintain agent relationship by closely follow up and communication on daily basis.
• Support local sales team on routine visits to drive revenue, including but not limited to Chengdu/Chongqing. Sales call report should be submitted with details, such as contents of product briefing, sales distribution development, fare instruction.
• Focus on agents development, including but not limited to FIT agents, corporate accounts, FIT tour package demand, OTA/OTP sales, on-line & off-line GIT outbound travel agents, MICE explore.
• Bachelor degree holder
• Without working experience in travel industry is acceptable
• Good command of English in verbal and writing
• Expert of Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/Power Point
• Analytical capability of sales optimization
• Full of energy and initiatives to develop new market
• Team player
• High integrity
• Good communication skill
• Fast learner
• Self confident and outgoing
Please send your CV in both Chinese and English to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 2019.
Please indicate Sales Representative in email subject.