Thais fly with THAI and stay at State Quarantine (SQ) / คนไทยบินกับสายการบินไทยและเข้ากักตัวในสถานที่ที่รัฐจัดให้
For Thai passengers who fly with THAI during January-June 2021 and would like to stay at State Quarantine (SQ) (free of charge), please fill out the registration form by clicking here: https://forms.gle/Hdoz2pHBMk4Mz6XJ8
Please note that seats are limited to 50 seats per flight on the basis of "First Come, First Serve."
After you filled out the form, THAI will send you an e-mail within 48 hours (working days only) to confirm your stay at State Quarantine (SQ). Afterwards you then need to contact THAI in Copenhagen directly to purchase your ticket within 48 hours.
For more information of how to travel to Thailand for non-Thai nationals, click here
Departure from Denmark:
THAI is operating weekly special flights for passengers that meet the entry regulations for the Kingdom of Thailand, from January to October 2021.
- TG951 (Copenhagen to Bangkok), every Sunday from January - June 2021.
- TG950 (Bangkok to Copenhagen), every Sunday from January - June 2021.
From July 2021, THAI will increase our flights to 3 weekly.
- TG951 (Copenhagen to Bangkok), every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from July - October 2021.
- TG950 (Bangkok to Copenhagen), every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from July –October 2021.
Sales period: Now – October 2021
Travel period: 10th January – 30th October 2021
Return fare starting from:
- Economy Class: DKK 5.967 - Business Class: DKK 23.132
For any further question regarding registration for special flight please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 33 75 01 20 ( Mon-Fri: 09:00 – 14:00, Public holidays closed )
* Terms and conditions vary upon fare selection. ** Please note that you are obliged to be able to present all documents required and required by the authorities for complete and correct entry. If not, we reserve the right to refuse transportation! *** THAI reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice. **** THAI is currently offering limited inflight services for special charter and repatriation flights. Please note that inflight entertainment systems and other full services amenities are not available on these flights.