Return of Left-Behind Property on board THAI Flights (UK and Ireland)
Should you have left an item/s on board our flights kindly be advised that you can contact the Lost & Found Office, situated in the Arrival Hall T2A at Terminal 2 - Level 2 (near the Baggage re-claim carrousel area).
You will be required to provide the following details:
- 1. Full Name
- 2. Your arrival flight number, date, seat number, if available your boarding pass
- 3. Details of the item/s left on board
Whilst you are on site, every effort will be made to return the item/s to you if found at the earliest convenience. However if you are unable to wait kindly contact our Customer Services Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of details 1 – 3 as stated above.
The two options available for the return of your item/s are:
Option 1: Collection at our Town Office
- a. Your item/s will be delivered to our Thai Airways International Town Office situated at 41, Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4BF for your collection in person.
- b. Office Opening Hours are: Monday to Friday during 0930-1700. Excluding Bank Holidays
- c. You will be required to show your Photographic ID to our staff and your boarding pass (if available).
- d. Should you require for a representative to collect the item/s on your behalf, you are requested to provide us with a copy of your Photographic ID together with a letter certifying that you authorize the said person to do so and a copy of the person's photographic ID.
Option 2: Delivery by Courier
- a. Should you prefer to have the item/s posted to your residence, there will be a handling fee for this option. We will give your contact details to our Contractual Handler to handle the return of your property.
- b. Please be advised that we are not liable for any loss or damage of the delivered item/s.
For both Option 1 and Option 2, if the item/s are not collected after contacting our office, we reserve the right to dispose of them within three months after the date of your flight arrival.