If you require a document for insurance purposes for a flight that was delayed, cancelled or diverted due to meteorological conditions, technical difficulties and/or any other operational reasons, please fill in the form below. Please note the following important information: that:
- The Flight Disruption Certificate can only be issued for THAI operated flights. For codeshare flights, please contact the operating carrier for assistance.
- The Flight Disruption Certificate can only be issued if a flight arrived more than 15 minutes after the scheduled arrival time.
- Requests must be made at least 3 days after the disrupted flight and no more than 6 months after the scheduled date of travel.
- Only our passengers or their authorised representatives are allowed to submit a request, in accordance to data privacy compliance.
- THAI will only issue Flight Disruption Certificates once it receives all the required documents.