18 March 2020
Updated 18 March 2020
In light of the recent developments with regards to the COVID-19 outbreak worldwide, THAI’s continuous focus is assisting our valued passengers during this challenging time. As a result, we have amended our Flexible Fare Rules policy to include all existing bookings, for departures from Europe to any THAI or THAI Smile worldwide destination.
This flexible policy means that THAI will waive the applicable change, rerouting and reissue fees for bookings should passengers wish to amend their trip, with immediate effect.
Passengers have the option to change their flight date and/or reroute up to 15th December 2020, subject to availability.
Some important information:
• The waiver of change, rerouting and reissue fees is valid for bookings made in any European country for departures from any European destination to any TG/WE destination worldwide, including SPA and codeshare flights issued on the same ticket
• Bookings with a travel period between 12MAR20 and 30APR20 are permitted to extend ticket validity up to 15DEC20
• Bookings with a travel period after 30APR20 can change, reroute or reissue within the ticket validity up to 15DEC20
• Changes must be made before the original date of departure
• No show fees will still apply as per ticket conditions
• A fare difference may apply subject to booking class availability, route and seasonality on the rebooked itinerary
• Applicable refund fees will apply as per the ticket conditions
• Any additional amount to be collected (e.g. fare differences, taxes, surchages) and/or other expenses occured are on passenger's own expense
• This rule does not replace the existing policies for destinations in China
• This policy is not retroactive.
Please note that if you have booked through a travel agent, you will need to contact them directly for any changes. We regret to inform you that we cannot action bookings made through travel agents.
If booked through our website, then our Reservations team can assist with changes. They can be reached on 0330 400 4022 or at email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of calls and emails our Reservation teams are receiving, the response and waiting time is longer than usual. We kindly ask you to only contact us if their flight is departing in the next 72 hours so we can assist passengers with urgent requests. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter