Thai Airways International (TG) will collect the fuel surcharge for all tickets issue or re-issue worldwide on/after 19 November 2018.
International flights (charge by per sector)
Hong Kong – Bangkok
Business Class USD29
Premium Economy Class USD24
Economy Class USD19
Hong Kong - Phuket
Premium Economy Class USD33
Economy Class USD26
Fuel surcharge will be adjusted monthly based on fuel prices.
Fuel surcharge applies to codeshare flights.
Effective on December 1, 2018, THAI will charge Ticketing Service Fee for ticket issuance by THAI Ticket Offices or Reservation Office (THAI Contact Center).More details
You can sponsor an electronic ticket to anyone upon payment, following the below instructions, which is strictly recommended.
1. Credit Card or Visa / MasterCard debit card owners must contact any THAI city ticketing offices only during office hour at their nearest locality in person and present the following documents;
• Credit Cards or Visa / MasterCard debit card used in the purchase
• ID or passport matching that of the owner of the credit card
• Completed and signed Consent Form.
2. After the documents have been verified and approved, THAI shall provide you booking reference.
3. THAI reserves the right to deny boarding to the travelling passengers, if the above mentioned procedures and regulations have not been complied with.
* Your credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card/ID information will be strictly confidential, and will be destroyed once the payment process has been completed.