All Flights on 18SEP18 resume NORMAL schedule.
For any other enquiries, please contact THAI Hong Kong Office at 2179-7700.
Special Ticketing Handling for Typhoon Mangkhut (updated 14Sep2018)
Please be advised the ticket handling procedures for TG online passenger holding TG documents (217) as follows:
For TG Documents issued worldwide on/before 11Sep 2018 with travel period to/from HKG during 15Sep -18Sep 2018
Reservation Change / Reissued:
- Authorize to change the NEW travel date within ticket validity or extend ticket validity until 14Oct2018 only without fee and surcharges
- Such request must be made on/before 18Sep 2018
- No show passengers are not eligible for the waiver
For more details, please contact THAI Hong Kong office at 2179-7700
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) is prepared to provide flight operations to and from the newly constructed beginning 3 May 2018.
As of 3 May 2018 onwards, all international flights operating to and from Islamabad, Pakistan will operate from Islamabad International Airport officially closed. From that date forward, flights from the new airport, Islamabad International Airport
THAI will operate four roundtrip flights per week on the route Bangkok Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.Details are as follows:
- TG349 will depart from Bangkok at 19:00 hours and arrive in Islamabad at 22:10 hours (local time).
- TG350 will depart from Islamabad at 23:20 hours (local time) and arrive in Bangkok at 06:25 hours (following day).
Customers may check the flight schedule, promotions as well as make reservations and issue tickets on thaiairways.com, THAI sales offices or travel agents representatives nationwide, or THAI Contact Center,
at Tel. (02)356-1111 (24 hours per day).
04 May 2018