Discover the comfort of exceptional lounge facilities in airport worldwide, savour the finest food, enjoy a wide variety of magazines and relax in a truly tranquil ambience.
(62-21) 5502442, 5502443
International Terminal 3, Row B Departure Floor TG434 (Daily)
• C/class check-in counter number B1
• ROP Gold / Star Alliance Gold counter number B2
• Internet check-in / Bag Drop counter number B3
• Y/class check-in counter number B4 – B5
• Group check-in counter number B6 TG436 (Daily)
• C/class check-in counter number B26
• ROP Gold / Star Alliance Gold counter number B25
• Internet check-in / Bag Drop counter number B24
• Y/class check-in counter number B22 – B23
• Group check-in counter number B21
Opening Time: 3 hours before STD
Closing Time: 40 minutes before STD
Ground Floor – Arrival Hall Terminal D (2)
Departure Hall Terminal 3 (After Immigration)
Opening Hours: 24 hours
• Food, Snack & Refreshment
• TV, Magazine, Newspaper
Cities to which THAI flies: Jakarta, Denpasar
Clothing: Lightweight clothing is recommended. Some areas like the Dieng Plateau can be cold at night, requiring a sweater.
Visas, and health regulations:
• A 60-day visa on arrival is available for travelers from 52 nations. Fees are applicable for many countires. Passports must have at least six months validity remaining.
• No vaccinations required but African and some South American visitors need yellow fever certificates.
Language: Indonesian (Bahasa) and a good grasp of English.
Voltage: 220 volts, 50 Hz (cycles)
Credit Cards: Larger restaurants, hotels, and some shops accept major cards