Starting from 11th April 2014, passengers on THAI flights can pre-purchase extra baggage allowance online no less than 24 hours prior to their departures. A maximum of 30 kg is allowed for extra allowance and applies to domestic and international flights departing from Bangkok except flight to Los Angeles. Payment is quoted in Thai Baht and can be made by using Visa/MasterCard both credit and debit cards.
Click here to purchase Extra Baggage Allowance
Terms and Conditions
• Online purchasing Excess Baggage on http://www.thaiairways.com is non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable.
• Online purchasing Excess Baggage is available to all passengers whose tickets have been issued for Thai Airways operated flights only.
• Online purchase Execss Baggage is available for the following routes:
• From Bangkok: All flights except flight to Los Angeles
• To Bangkok: Domestic : All Domestic flights
• International: From Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Brussels, Paris, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Munich, Oslo and Zurich
• Online purchasing Excess Baggage is not applicable for Group booking, Stand by passenger and Infant passenger.
• For Unaccompanied Minor and Child passenger, Online purchasing Excess Baggage apply same rate as normal (adult) passenger.
• Online purchasing Excess Baggage has same liability as normal excess baggage.
• Online purchasing Excess baggage is applicable only in weight concept and is in pentads basis (every 5kgs will be counted.)
• The maximum Excess Baggage 30kg per one passenger is allowed and it must be made at least 24 hours prior to local time of target flight departure
• Only Visa/MasterCard both credit and debit cards are acceptable for online payment with currency in Thai Baht, US dollar or Euro.
• One time online purchase Excess Baggage is allowed only per person and per sector in each booking. Any additional Excess Baggage over online purchased amount must be charged with the standard rate upon presentation of baggage at departure airport.
• Passenger is required to present the Ancillary Voucher at airport check-in counter on departure. The Ancillary Voucher will be available to view and print on confirmation of purchase step. System will automatically send confirmation of purchasing Excess Baggage by email, mobile to the address specified during the online purchase process.
• Thai Airways International Public Company reserves the right to change the rates, terms and conditions of the online purchasing Excess Baggage product at any time without prior notice.
How to Purchase Extra Baggage Allowance
*Extra Baggage Allowance is not available for Group, stand-by and infant passengers
Subscribe To Our Newsletter