Ticketing Service Fee (OB Fee) will be introduced for ticket issuance by TG ATO/CTO and Thai Contact Centre with effective December 01, 2018 onwards The Ticketing Service Fee will be charged with following conditions
| Place of Ticket Purchase||Region of Ticket Issued ||Routing ||Currency||Amounts
| TG City/Airport Office
TG Contact Center
- Applies at all TG Ticketing Offices (ATO, CTO) and Thai Contact Centre
- The Ticketing Services Fee is charged at the same rate for all booking classes in USD or local currency equivalent (Local applicable government taxes are payable separately).
- Applies to TG New Ticket Issuance (217) per passenger for one set of flight tickets. The Ticketing Service Fee does not apply to any reissued ticket.
- Applies to infant who turns 2 years old during the trip.
- For a set of separate tickets purchased at a same time as a series of a journey, only one Ticketing Service Fee applies.
- Applies to ticket issued with TG fare and itinerary includes other airline sectors which processed through TG ATO/CTO and Thai Contact Centre.
- Applies to international Royal Orchid Plus (ROP) Award tickets issued by TG ATO/CTO and Thai Contact Centre.
- Ticketing Service Fee is non- refundable and non- interline able.