Discover the comfort of exceptional lounge facilities in airport worldwide, savour the finest food, enjoy a wide variety of magazines and relax in a truly tranquil ambience.
Royal Silk Lounge at Concourse A (Domestic)
Concourse A (Domestic), Level 2
Covers an area of 695 sq.m
The capacity to accommodate 70 guests
Opening hours : 05.00 - 20.00 hrs.
3 Private Rooms
Snack and Refreshment Bar
WiFi connectivity for personal devices
Toilets with Wheelchair Accessibility
1. THAI Royal First Class passengers/Star Alliance First Class passengers with one guest travelling on the same flight.
2. THAI Royal Silk Class passengers/ Star Alliance Business Class Passengers -No Eligible Guest is allowed, unless holding a Star Gold card
3. Royal Orchid Plus Platinum/Royal Orchid Plus Gold status members and Star Alliance Gold status cardholders departing on a THAI or Star Alliance operating flight.
• Customer is entitled to one Eligible Guest travelling on the same THAI/Star Alliance flight departing from the local airport
• Gold Status Cardholders must present proof they hold SAG level status. This may be : o A valid frequent flyer programme SAG level card. o A Boarding Pass showing the SAG level status
4. Thai Smile Airways’ Smile Plus passengers -No Eligible Guest is allowed
5. Star Alliance Gold cardholders departing on a Thai Smile Airways operating flight (as a Star Connecting partner) must present boarding pass or itinerary to/from a same day (within 24 hours) connecting Star Alliance flight.
6. Star Alliance Paid Lounge membership cards (Air Canada Maple Leaf Club – Worldwide and United Airlines United Club) departing on any THAI/Star Alliance flights.
• Customer is entitled to one Eligible Guest travelling on a THAI/Star Alliance flight departing from the local airport
7. Contracted customer airlines , subject to agreement conditions
8. Contracted non-airlines corporate eg. Bank or Credit card awards, subject to agreement conditions (For more information, please contact product owner eg. Bank or Credit card)