Effective on December 1, 2018, THAI will charge Ticketing Service Fee for ticket issuance by THAI Ticket Offices or Reservation Office (THAI Contact Center).More details
With effective from 3rd May 2018 onwards, TG349/TG350 will operate to/from New Islamabad Intl Airport instead of Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport.Information for new airport
Information for new airport
- Approximate 50 KM from town
- Approximate 30 KM from Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport
- Thai Airways operates at zone 4
- Check-in at 3rd Floor
- Departure lounge at 2nd Floor
For additional information or queries please contact our local office in Islamabad at phone number (92 51) 227 0090 Office Hours: Mon - Sat, 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. (except public holiday)
You can sponsor an electronic ticket to anyone upon payment, following the below instructions, which is strictly recommended.
1. Credit Card or Visa / MasterCard debit card owners must contact any THAI city ticketing offices only during office hour at their nearest locality in person and present the following documents;
• Credit Cards or Visa / MasterCard debit card used in the purchase
• ID or passport matching that of the owner of the credit card
• Completed and signed Consent Form.
2. After the documents have been verified and approved, THAI shall provide you booking reference.
3. THAI reserves the right to deny boarding to the travelling passengers, if the above mentioned procedures and regulations have not been complied with.
* Your credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card/ID information will be strictly confidential, and will be destroyed once the payment process has been completed.