With effective from 3rd May 2018 onwards, TG349/TG350 will operate to/from New Islamabad Intl Airport instead of Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport.Information for new airport
Information for new airport
- Approximate 50 KM from town
- Approximate 30 KM from Benazi Bhutto Intl Airport
- Thai Airways operates at zone 4
- Check-in at 3rd Floor
- Departure lounge at 2nd Floor
For additional information or queries please contact our local office in Islamabad at phone number (92 51) 227 0090 Office Hours: Mon - Sat, 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. (except public holiday)
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) is prepared to provide flight operations to and from the newly constructed beginning 3 May 2018.
As of 3 May 2018 onwards, all international flights operating to and from Islamabad, Pakistan will operate from Islamabad International Airport officially closed. From that date forward, flights from the new airport, Islamabad International Airport
THAI will operate four roundtrip flights per week on the route Bangkok Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.Details are as follows:
- TG349 will depart from Bangkok at 19:00 hours and arrive in Islamabad at 22:10 hours (local time).
- TG350 will depart from Islamabad at 23:20 hours (local time) and arrive in Bangkok at 06:25 hours (following day).
Customers may check the flight schedule, promotions as well as make reservations and issue tickets on thaiairways.com, THAI sales offices or travel agents representatives nationwide, or THAI Contact Center,
at Tel. (02)356-1111 (24 hours per day).
04 May 2018