On Ground FAQs
International flights:Check-in counters open daily between 04:30 am – 01:00 am on the following day and each flight will be closed 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time. All gates close 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Domestic flights:Check-in counters open daily between 04:30 am – 10:30 pm and each flight will be closed 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. All gates close 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Please be aware that during morning and afternoon rush hours, it can often take two hours to reach the airport from a riverside hotel. Plan accordingly.
Please use entrance #2 to access THAI check-in counters for Domestic flights at row C.
For Domestic flights
Identity card, government official identity card with photo or passport must be presented for adults.
Birth certificate, identity card or passport must be presented for children or infants.
For International Flights
Passengers must hold passports with a validity of at least 6 months beyond their intended return date, or valid passports and visas meeting the requirements of the country visited. For visa and passport requirements, contact the Consulate or Embassy of the country you are planning to visit. A return ticket or proof of onward travel need to be presented at check-in.
Self-service check-in kiosks are available at 5 selected airports (Bangkok- Suvarnabhumi, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London and Narita).
**THAI has the right to refuse copies of travel documents**
THAI Royal First Class, Royal Silk Class passengers, Star Alliance First Class & Business Class passengers and Star Alliance Gold passengers flying on any Star Alliance flights are entitled to use THAI lounges at Suvarnabhumi Airport where they can relax or work while waiting for their flights to depart.
There are seven locations for THAI Departure Lounges. All international lounges are on the 3rd floor while domestic lounge is on the 2nd floor.
Royal First Lounge at concourse D has been allocated for First Class passengers with the capacity to accommodate 80 passengers at one time. Facilities include A-la-Carte dining room, private corners, slumber rooms, Wi-Fi internet and shower suites.
Four Royal Silk Lounges are located on 3rd floor of concourses D, C and E. In addition, the Royal Orchid Lounge at concourse E, with separate areas for First Class and Business Class passengers of THAI, Star Alliance carriers and Star Alliance Gold passengers departing on any of Star Alliance carriers or customer airlines. Facilities include buffet corner, snack and refreshment bar, Wi-Fi internet and shower facilities.
Domestic passengers may enjoy THAI Royal Silk Lounge located on 2nd floor, concourse A. Facilities include food corner, snack and non-alcoholic refreshment bar, Wi-Fi internet.
Our Royal Orchid Spa at concourse D, Level 3 which has neck-shoulder and foot massage primarily caters to Royal First and Royal Silk class passengers. Particular for Royal First class passenger, THAI provides with a full range of treatments, including our highlight three Spa Suites with Jacuzzi and tropical rainfall where passengers can relax in a tranquil atmosphere.
• Star Alliance Gold and Star Alliance Paid Membership cardholders are kindly requested to use Royal Silk Lounges and our Royal Orchid Lounge at Concourse C and E.
• Star Alliance Gold and Star Alliance Paid Membership departing on Thai Smile flights are not eligible to access any of THAI’s lounges
All departing passengers should enter level 4 as check-in counters are located there.
• Royal First Class passengers should enter Entrance 1 for check-in at the Royal First check-in lounge. Royal First Class passengers shall be escorted by the staff from curbside through all services.
• Royal Silk Class passengers and ROP Platinum cardholders should enter Entrance 1 for sit-down check-in service at Row A.
• Royal Orchid Plus Gold / Star Alliance Gold card members should enter Entrance 2 for dedicated check-in service at Row B.
• Group of more than 10 passengers should enter Entrance 2 for dedicated group check-in service at Row D.
• Premium Economy / Economy Class passengers should enter Entrance 4 for common check-in at Row H and J.
Self-service check-in kiosk and Internet check-in for THAI international flights
• Self-service check-in kiosks for international flights located at Row H and J
• Internet/Bag Drop counters for self-service check-in kiosk passengers located at Row H and J
• Royal Silk Class passengers should enter Entrance 2 for dedicated check-in service at Row B.
• Royal Orchid Plus Gold / Star Alliance Gold card members should enter Entrance 2 for dedicated check-in service at Row B.
• Economy Class passengers should enter Entrance 2 for common check-in at Row C
• Group of more than 10 passengers should enter Entrance 2 for dedicated group check-in at Row C.
Self-service check-in kiosk and Internet check-in for THAI domestic flights
• Self-service check-in kiosks for international flights located at Row D
• Internet/Bag Drop counters for self-service check-in kiosk passengers located at Row C
Yes, if you have one ticket, you can check-in all the way if your destination is an international airport. Destinations with international airports are marked with *, please see the list here. However, if you have two or more separate tickets you need to check in at every airport.
Before You Fly FAQs
THAI no longer requires that you reconfirm your flight but please contact THAI to cancel your reservation if your travel plans change. Many airlines still require reconfirmation. If your journey includes a portion on another airline you may have to reconfirm onward journeys at least 72 hours before departure.
The following information are as guideline.
ETK means Electronic Ticket Number.
Booking Reference means Reservation Code.
Fare Basis means Fare Type.
Flight means Airline and Flight.
CL and DATE means Class and Date.
DEP means Departure Time.
NVB – NVA means Ticket Validity.
NVB: Not Valid Before.
NVA: Not Valid After.
ST means Reservation Status which are;
OK means You are confirmed on this flight.
NS means No Seat. This refers to an infant not occupying a seat.
Standard special meal can be requested on international flights not less than 48hrs before flight departure.
Infant/ Child meal can be requested on international flights not less than 48hrs before flight departure.
A child,5-11 years of age,travelling alone is designated an Unaccompanied Minor and will be escorted by THAI personnel, looked after during a flight, and met on arrival, provided the parent has completed the necessary documents prior to the flight and copy of these documents is required to present at check-in counter. An unaccompanied minor handling fee will be charged for international flights.
Please contact the local THAI city office to make reservations and request a special assistance & handling form for unaccompanied minors. More details can be found in TRAVEL GUIDE in Unaccompanied Minors section.
NOTE: For passenger age between 12-17 traveling alone and needs this special assistance, please contact THAI office for reservation and ticket issuance.
Bassinet for infant passengers can be booked in advance with a seat fee applies here or contact local THAI Reservation & Ticketing office (Contact Us). Infant passengers must meet the following conditions; weight not over 10 kg, height not over 67 cm and age less than six months old. They can be attached to bulkhead anchors. Parents can use their own baby car seat provided it has been certified by the government of manufacturer's country and provided the infant is flying on a child's fare ticket. Diapers are not available onboard. However, there are diaper changing boards in the toilets (except economy class on aircraft type B737-400, business class on aircraft type B787-9, first class on aircraft type B747-400 and Airbus A380-800).
THAI's Special Unit Officers are stationed at various points around the Departure Hall to aid passengers needing special assistance. Wheelchairs are available. THAI also provides escorts to the airplane for passengers in need of assistance such as, Unaccompanied Minors, young passengers, medical cases. More details can be found in TRAVEL INFORMATION
Advance seat assignments are not applicable on domestic flights in all class of services.
You can change your domestic flight (TG operated flight only) and International flight (originating from Thailand, Singapore, China, Japan, Korea, Sweden, United Kingdom, Denmark, Norway and Bangladesh) online at least 6 hours before departure. Before you proceed, just a friendly reminder
- 1. Online rebooking is eligible for Ticket which made payment via thaiairways.com only
- 2. Flight/ date/ cabin class change is allowed according to fare rules
- 3. If you’re traveling with a companion, changes will apply to all passengers in this booking.
- 4. Change fee and additional fare (if any) are applicable per passenger for change flights/date, please click "Manage my booking" and select "Modify flights"
- 5. Residual Value is not permitted
Group booking rates are not applicable through website. They can be arranged at THAI city sales offices only.
The ticket upgrade can be done upon the terms and conditions of the ticket fare type which you have selected during the booking process.
Yes, you can purchase tickets for another person from THAI website. Our online booking facility does not require the card holder to be the passenger or a member of the travelling party. However, THAI reserves the right to ask to show the credit card in case of verification is required.
Preferred seat FAQs
Preferred Seats are seats in economy cabin, and seats on First Class Zoning which can be selected by eligible customers up to 48 hours prior to flight departure.
All customers are eligible to purchase preferred seats, if available.
You can purchase Preferred Seat online at https://www.thaiairways.com/en_SE/plan/travel_information/special_request_assistance.page? THAI mobile app, THAI Customer Contact Center up until 48 hours before departure and at check-in counter within 48hours before flight departure.
Preferred Seats is currently unavailable on domestic flights in Thailand.
Preferred Seat is available on all Thai Airways International flights that are operated by THAI.
Currently it is not possible to use ROP miles to purchase Preferred Seat.
If you decide to cancel your trip, Preferred Seat purchase is non-refundable, but the document can be kept to use on your next flight, if Preferred Seats are available.
If you decide to change your flight, your Preferred Seat will be automatically cancelled. To re-select the same Preferred Seat if available or reselect the similar Preferred Seat, please contact your local THAI office.
Preferred Seat purchase will be refunded if you did not get seated on Preferred Seat.
You will be offered a new Preferred Seat with similar seat characteristics. The allocated seat row may also be changed; however, the system will ensure you are allocated a new seat of the same type.
For instance, seat 35D, which is a Preferred Seat, may be changed to 42E, which is also a Preferred Seat.
If your ticket was issued by another airline, but you are travelling on flight operated by THAI, please contact our THAI office or at check in.
Internet Check-in FAQs
This service is THAI online check-in which gives you more convenient online check-in for both domestic and international THAI flights
It’s very simple. Just select iCheck-inand identify yourself by entering your last name, combined with either confirmed booking reference or electronic ticket number. Then continue, the systems will immediate process to check-in for you. Additionally, Internet check-in supports multiple passenger check-in including infants from the same and different booking reference, travelling on the same flight.
Yes, the Internet Check-in is available from 24 hours up to 1 hour before flight schedule departure time.
Electronic ticketed only.
Multiple passengers check-in is available (individual and group), maximum 99 passengers in the same or different booking code.
- After passengers check in their flight, information of special meals (in case that you have submited your requests prior), seat number,baggage allowance will be displayed.
- For a group check- in passengers, a home print boarding pass can be sent to each passenger individually through your e-mail.
- For all international flights, passengers must provide the necessary regulatory information and answer the security questions required by the destination country
Internet Check-in cannot allow to the passenger who specifies their requirements such as special assistance at the airport; wheelchairs, medical attention, children travelling alone, including passenger travels with sport equipment, passenger travels with pets and passenger travels with overweight/size baggage.
Yes, and you can also change your seat on connecting THAI flights, which will be automatically through checked-in for you if the flights are in the same reservation code.
Besides, your THAI return flight in the same reservation code, within 24 hours, will be automatically checked-in too. But if your connecting flight is on another airline, a seat change is not allowed.
For technical reasons some connecting flights may not display. Airport check-in staff will be pleased to assist you with connecting check-in and seating changes.
Yes, you are allowed to update your Frequent Flyer by selecting your frequent flyer airline , enter number and select to save.
Yes, after the Review Check-in page has been confirmed (or time-out) additional changes to seating, FFP numbers or even cancel check-in can be made by re-entering Internet Check-in with the same reservation code.
- For all Domestic flights (in Thailand), you are allowed to print your boarding pass with A4 size paper from home. Besides, the Mobile Boarding Pass and Passbook (applicable only for Apple mobile devices) are also applicable when you travel to domestic flight depart from BKK, CNX, HKT providing the purchase of electronic tickets is not made via web or telephone sale.
- Please present your boarding pass, baggage, ID card or passport along with credit/debit card used to purchase this ticket(if applicable) at THAI bag drop counter (Bangkok International Airport Counter C1) at least 45 minutes before flight departure.
- If you are unable to print your boarding pass, please contact THAI bag drop counter at the respective airports for issuing your boarding pass.
- If you have no baggage to register, please proceed directly to the boarding gate and present your ID card or passport to THAI staff at the boarding gate.
From now on, when you travel out of Bangkok to all destinations, you are allowed either to print boarding pass from home (Home Print Boarding Pass), receive Mobile Boarding Pass or Passbook Boarding Pass (iOS operating) only if you hold and enter proper travel document required to that destination during perform check-in.
Departing from stations outside Thailand where the Advance Passenger Information is not required and your proper travel document provided, you are then allowed to print Home Print Boarding Pass with A4 sized paper.
• Please present your travel documents, boarding pass or mobile boarding pass and baggage to register including credit/debit card used to purchase this ticket(if applicable) to THAI Internet Check-in counter at the respective airport ( At Bangkok, International Counter J1-J5/H1-H5) at least 60 minutes prior to your flight departure.
• If you cannot print your own boarding pass, please contact THAI Internet Check-in counter at the respective airports for boarding pass issuance and travel documents verification.
Mobile check-in can be easily done by downloading THAI Mobile Application or through https://m.thaiairways.com. Please identify yourself by typing in your last name, reservation code, electronic ticket number or Royal Orchid Plus (ROP) number. Additionally, the system allows multiple passengers with same and different reservation code traveling on the same flight to check-in together.
All passengers holding an electronic boarding pass except for passenger who has specific special care needs, such as sick passengers, passengers requiring a wheelchair, children traveling alone, passengers with sports equipment, passengers with pets and passengers with baggage exceeding the limit.
Mobile phone check-in is available from 24-1 hours before departure.
Multiple passengers (up to 99) can be check in altogether at once with the same and different reservation codes
Mobile boarding pass and Passbook (for the iOS operating system) are electronic boarding pass that is used in place of the paper boarding pass. This service is a service for passengers who did not purchase tickets through phone or website, but hold an electronic boarding pass. Currently, those traveling domestically departing from Bangkok, Phuket, and Chiang Mai as well as passengers departing from Bangkok to all international destinations with required passport information and travel documents according to entry regulations of the country of destination can print their own boarding pass from home or select to receive mobile boarding pass via mobile phone. Additionally, iOS users can choose to receive a Passbook Boarding Pass. If a passenger is traveling from other countries that do not require passport information to be sent electronically to the immigration office of the country of destination in advance and have passport information and travel documents that are valid in accordance with the regulations of that country, passenger can print their own boarding pass on A4 paper.
Show your electronic boarding pass that clearly shows the 2D barcode to the staff at the counter or check point for inspection.
You can check your luggage 60 minutes before flight departure at airport Bag Drop counter and present your electronic boarding pass via mobile phone or Passbook to check in and print a sign indicating your travel destination on the baggage. At Suvarnabhumi Airport Domestic check in counter is located at counter C15, International check in counter is located at J1 / J2. 60 minutes before the flight departure time. Those who do not have luggage can proceed directly to the designated gate.
You do not need to check in again at the airport. Simply proceed to THAI Mobile Check-in counter and inform your flight details to the staff and you will receive a hard copy ticket. If you have passed the search point, you can request to receive a replacement ticket at the lounge (for Business class passengers) or at the designated boarding gate.
Royal Orchid Plus FAQs
Royal Orchid Plus membership is open to any individual 2 years of age or older.
You must be enrolled in the program prior to flight departure, or when using the services of Travel Partners that are eligible for mileage accrual. However, miles from THAI and THAI Smile operated flights taken during 30 days before the enroll date may be credited to Royal Orchid Plus account. Click here to enroll instantly.
• By quoting your Royal Orchid Plus membership number when making reservations with THAI, airline partners, your travel agent, or with hotel and car rental partners helps to ensure automatic mileage credit.
• Presenting your card at flight check-in is also advised so that check-in staff can ensure your membership number has been correctly included in your reservation.
Yes, tickets and boarding passes should be kept until the miles appear in your account. Copies of ticket and boarding passes may be required for mileage claim within 180 days after the flight flown date if miles are not credited to your account.
For flights with THAI and THAI Smile that are not credited within 3 days after the flight date you can submit an online claim by accessing your account at thaiairways.com/rop using your membership number and PIN, then go to Mileage Management.
For flights with Star Alliance airlines that are not credited within 14 days after the flight date you can also submit an online claim by accessing your account at thaiairways.com/rop using your membership number and PIN, then go to Mileage Management.
If your online claim is not successful you can then claim by:
Attach boarding pass and e-ticket files sent by email to email@example.com with your membership number, or click here to contact Royal Orchid Plus directly.
Send the boarding pass and e-ticket by fax to +66 (0) 2545 3300 and include your membership number.
You can also submit the boarding pass and e-ticket to THAI offices worldwide for mileage claim process.
For claims with hotel and car rental partners, these can also be submitted online via partners’ websites or you can submit receipts to partners directly. Visit Earn Miles at thaiairways.com/rop for complete details.
Mileage claim can be accepted within 180 days after the activity date.
There are reasons, most of which can be easily avoided or explained.
• Always quote your membership number at reservations and present your card at check-in.
• Check that your name and membership number on your flight boarding pass or travel partner receipt are identical to the information on your Royal Orchid Plus card. If there are any errors, miles will not automatically be credited to your account.
• If you have changed your flight time or date and not informed reservations or presented your card at check-in, please inform your membership number to the travel agency or airlines again unless miles will not be credited automatically.
• Award travel does not accrue miles.
• Some discounted fares are not eligible for mileage accrual with designated booking class codes. You can check booking class codes with the airline you are flying as well as thaiairways.com/rop at Earn Miles to ensure that your flights are eligible for mileage accrual.
• Miles earned with partner hotel stays or car rentals are determined by the paid rate. Again check with the partner if your paid rate will earn miles.
Miles are earned by each individual account holder and cannot be transferred or combined with other Royal Orchid Plus, or other Star Alliance frequent flyer programme accounts.
Members can earn miles by quoting membership number when traveling with THAI, THAI Smile, and Star Alliance airlines.
However, mileage credit is subject to ticket fare paid represented by booking class codes or routes.
Some discounted fares with designated booking class codes or routes are ineligible for mileage accrual or can accrue miles partially. On all upgraded travel, mileage is earned based on the original paid fare.
More information, click here
Qualifying Miles earned with THAI, THAI Smile and Star Alliance operated flights, accumulated during certain periods, determines Royal Orchid Plus Silver and Gold membership status. The number of qualifying miles is determined by paid fare with designated booking class codes and/or distance or sector flown. Discounted fares or promotional fares or designated routes may be eligible for reducing mileage accrual or may not earn miles. Platinum status is determined by the number of miles earned on Royal Silk and Royal First class by THAI operated flights during a certain period. At thaiairways.com/rop click Status & Benefits for more details.
Royal First Class
|Booking Class F||250% of actual miles flown|
|Booking Class A, P||200% of actual miles flown|
|Booking Class C, D||150% of actual miles flown|
|Booking Class J, Z||125% of actual miles flown|
|Booking Class Y, B||110% of actual miles flown|
|Booking Class M, H, Q||100% of actual miles flown|
Discounted Economy Class fares in booking class T / K / S earn 75% of actual miles, G earns 50% of actual miles flown and for V / W classes 25% of actual miles are earned. Booking class L on THAI is not eligible for mileage accrual.
Booking classes of THAI and THAI Smile are aligned. Whether you book and ticket with THAI on a TG 4 digit marketing flight, or with THAI Smile on a WE 3 digit flight, you will earn the same Royal Orchid Plus miles.
Star Alliance airlines
Discount fares on Star Alliance airlines may also earn reduced mileage, or may not be eligible for mileage accrual.
More information, visit thaiairways.com/rop click Earn Miles.
Platinum, Gold, and Silver members will receive the Tier Status Bonus Miles when traveling on eligible THAI international flights (TG + 3 digit flight number). These additional miles are calculated on top of actual miles flown and any applicable class of service bonus miles. Each membership tier will earn additional Tier Status Bonus Miles as follows.
- Platinum members will earn additional 20% of flown miles as Tier Status Bonus
- Gold members will earn additional 10% of flown miles as Tier Status Bonus
- Silver members will earn additional 5% of flown miles as Tier Status Bonus
* Tier Status Bonus Miles are not Qualifying Miles that determine membership status within the Royal Orchid Plus program.
Selected Awards can be redeemed instantly by logging in Royal Orchid Plus accounts, click the ‘Awards’ menu tab and select the award you wish to redeem.
• Air Awards
THAI and THAI Smile Air Awards
Beyond Bangkok: THAI and Star Alliance Airlines Air Awards
THAI Upgrade Awards
Star Alliance Upgrade Awards
• Hotel Awards (eVoucher)
• Lounge Access Awardin Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport
• Excess Baggage Awardsin Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport
• Lifestyle Awards
* THAI Upgrade Awards can be redeemed by contacting THAI reservation offices worldwide or call 0-2 356 1111. For Lounge Access Award and Excess Baggage Award redemption, please contact THAI customer service staff at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
As a member, you can redeem any Royal Orchid Plus Award for yourself, or for one of your Award Nominees. When redeeming for another person, including family members, they must be one of your Award Nominees.
Your personal Award Nominee List can contain up to 5 names. After you have added or changed 5 names, you may make up to 5 changes during each subsequent 12 month period based on your date of enrollment, for entry level or basic members.
For Silver, Gold and Platinum members, you may make up to 5 changes during within each 12 month personal evaluation period in current status validity. Each change is subject to a service fee. Fees are payable in Baht in Thailand and US Dollar in all other countries. Platinum and Gold members are waived for service fees on 5 Award Nominee changes.
Platinum members are entitled for unlimited changes with fees after 5 complimentary changes.
Your Award Nominee can be updated instantly, using PIN code and membership number logging in your account at thaiairways.com/rop click Profile and select Award Nominees, or by requesting an Award Nominee form at any THAI office world-wide.
Yes, the same mileage rates and Award rules apply to children's Award tickets as they earn the same miles as adults for paid flights.
If your account does not contain sufficient mileage for your preferred Award, up to 30,000 miles per Award can be purchased by contacting THAI offices world-wide or members can log in at thaiairways.com/rop to purchase miles.
Points to miles transfers can also be made with our partners such as credit card partners. Contact your card issuer for transfers and allow at least 2 weeks for miles to be credited to your account.
• Once ticketed only flight dates and times may be changed for Air Awards subject to service fees, and you must contact THAI reservations to request these changes within ticket validity.
• No other changes are permitted to Air Awards. However, these Awards can be cancelled and miles can be re-credited to your account within ticket validity, less any expiring miles, and subject to service fees. A new Award may then be requested.
• Any changes on Star Alliance Award Travel is subject to Star Alliance Award travel conditions.
Mileage Upgrade Awards:
• Once miles have been deducted and upgraded travel is confirmed. These Awards are valid for one year from the date of issue, Mileage Upgrade Awards that are not used on the designated flight may be cancelled and miles may be re-credited, less expired miles, by contacting THAI reservation offices worldwide.
• Upgrade Awards can be redeemed on THAI and selected Star Alliance Airlines operated flights.
• Once issued, no changes can be made to a Hotel e-voucher. However, it can be cancelled within validity period and miles can be re-credited, less expired miles, by contacting Royal Orchid Plus and subject to service fees.
Other Lifestyle Awards are subject to terms & conditions of each award.
- When you normally book THAI operated flights at thaiairways.com, during secure payment click the Cash+Miles icon, you can then log into your account and choose from a range of miles for partial payment. The cash portion is then recalculated for online payment by a major credit card and miles are deducted from your account.
- If you redeem a round trip Royal Silk or Royal First class award ticket on THAI and cannot confirm the award seat reservation, you may consider THAI MAX EXPRESS to use miles for ticket purchase. THAI MAX EXPRESS can be used only for travel departing from Bangkok to selected destinations in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Korea. Making a reservation, please call the THAI Contact Center in Bangkok 02 356 1111. More information, click here
Service fees are payable in Thai Baht (THB) in Thailand. In all other countries, service fees are payable in USD, or the equivalent in local currency.
Selected service fees can also be paid with miles. These service fees are applicable for change or re-credit requests to Award tickets, hotel awards, or Nominee Name changes.
*Expired miles in any Award cannot be re-credited.
Updated rates of Royal Orchid Plus service fees, click here
Online purchasing Excess Baggage allowance
Online purchasing Excess Baggage allowance on http://www.thaiairways.com is valid only 1 year after purchased and may vary depending on flight and date but non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable. Kindly be advised that the Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) will not automatically reissue upon the change of flight and date. Please contact THAI offices to reissue the Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD).
|Online purchasing Excess Baggage allowance is applicable only in weight concept and is in pentads basis (every 5kgs will be counted). The maximum online Excess Baggage allowance 50 KGs per one passenger is allowed.|
An online Excess Baggage allowance must be made at least 24 hours prior to flight departure.
Online purchasing Excess Baggage allowance is available to all passengers in Booking Flow and Manage My Booking (except Group booking, Stand by passenger, Infant passenger, and Mileage Upgrade passenger are not applicable) whose tickets have been issued for Thai Airways operated flights only.
Passenger is required to present the Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) at airport check-in counter on departure. The Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) will be available to view and print on confirmation of purchase step. System will automatically send confirmation of purchasing Excess Baggage by email, mobile which is registered in Thailand only.
One time online purchase Excess Baggage allowance is allowed only per person and per sector in each booking. Any additional Excess Baggage over online purchased amount must be charged with the standard rate upon presentation of baggage at departure airport.
Online purchase Excess Baggage allowance is available for THAI route net worldwide.
Online E-receipt is available to all passengers through website or sending an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Booking Reference or Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) as well as the flight number/date that you have booked/flown including the passenger name and last name, THAI will issue the payment certificated and send email back to you.
Access to website and click manage my booking then click E-receipt, fill your reservation code or Ticket number
Receipt can be requested for each individual ticket issued not applicable for group tickets. Please contact Thai Ticket Office in case request for group tickets or receipt.
Within 6 months from the date of issue
Each passenger may hand-carry one piece of luggage the sum of whose dimensions (length+ height + width) does not exceed 115 cm (56 + 46 + 25 cm) (44.85 inches, i.e. 21.5 x 18 x 9.75 inches) and which does not weigh more than 7 kg (15.4 lbs). Pieces exceeding these dimensions must be checked in at the Check-in counter prior to departure. A woman is allowed to carry a purse as well.
THAI will do our best to ensure your checked baggage is always transported on the same flight(s). Then we strongly encourage you to also place a tag with similar information inside your bag to facilitate identification. To download and print baggage name card, please click Baggage id card
For passengers arriving to Sweden:
Damaged luggage must be reported within 7 days after arrival.
Terminal 4 – same counter as the service counter. Register in the computer next to the counter.
Opening hours: everyday between 8 am – 8 pm.
Terminal 5 – counter is located at the arrival hall
Opening hours: everyday between 6 am – 12:15 am
Telephone: 0771- 22 42 43
Opening hours: weekdays 10 am – 5 pm and weekends 1 pm – 5 pm.
From Sweden to Thailand two meals are included. Dinner and breakfast. Beverages are always included to accompany the meals.
THAI Inflight Wi-Fi is offered on the Airbus 380-500, 350-900 and on chosen 330-330 as well as Boeing 787
Yes, there are both USB-outlets and charging possibilities next to your seat.
After your flight FAQs
For passengers in Sweden, please email to email@example.com
Our customer relations can be contacted via emailadress: