06 March 2020
In light of the recent worldwide developments, we understand how important it is for our passengers to have more flexibility when travelling, booking and planning flights.
THAI want passengers to be able to book flights with confidence and as a result, you can now book your flights with extra flexible fare rules. This flexible policy means that THAI will waive the applicable change fee for bookings made within this period should passengers wish to postpone their trip. Passenger have the option to change their flight date for the period between 28th of January 2020 and 15th of December 2020, subject to availability.
- Valid for tickets bought between 28th of January 2020 – 30th of April 2020 for departures from any European destination to any THAI or Thai Smile destination.
- For travel during 28th of January 2020 - 15th of December 2020.
- Change the date of travel, within ticket validity. Changes must be made before the original date of departure.
- Rebooking may only be possible if the same fare type as indicated on ticket conditions is available. If the change to a higher fare type is needed, passengers need to pay the fare difference.
- This temporary rule does not replace the existing policies in place for booking made prior to 28th of January.
- For cancellation of tickets, the tickets terms and conditions apply.
If you booked through our website, then our local THAI office can assist you, contact information is found here.
If you booked via a travel agent, please contat them directly for any changes.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter