11 March 2020
Book THAI with Confidence - Flexible Fare Rules for Rebooking/Rerouting
Updated : 11 March 2020
In view of COVID-19 critical situation and recent worldwide developments, we understand how important it is for our customers to have greater flexibility when travelling.
We want passengers to be able to book THAI with confidence and as a result, we have introduced a flexible fare rules policy for all existing bookings made on/after 28 January 2020 and for new bookings made on/before 30 April 2020 for departures from Singapore to any THAI or THAI Smile worldwide destination. This flexible policy means that THAI will waive the applicable charge fees for bookings made within the above period should passengers wish to postpone their trip.
1. Passengers have the option to change their flight date that was previously booked from 28 January 2020 and/or any new bookings made before 30 April 2020.
2. Travel can be rebooked between 11 March 2020 till15 December 2020.
3. Changes must be made before the original date of departure.
4. A fare difference may apply subject to booking class availablity on the rebooked itinerary.
5. Rebooking may only be possible if the same fare type as indicated on ticket conditions is available. If the change to a higher fare type is needed, passengers may need to pay the fare difference.
6. Applicable refund fees will apply as per ticket conditions.
**Please note that if you have booked through a travel agent, you will need to contact them directly for any changes.
**If booked through our website, then our Reservations team can assist with changes. They can be be reached at email@example.com