THAI Announces Cancellation of Bangkok-Osaka and Bangkok-Nagoya Flights Expected to be affected by Typhoon sergeant on September 30, 2018, Air Chief Marshal Pratana Pattanasiri, Chief Security Officer Thai Airways International Plc. Japan It was closed on September 30, 2018, until the morning of October 1, 2018. Typhoon Typhoon Tami was moving south of Kyushu and Shikoku. According to a warning from the Bureau of Meteorology. Japan For flight safety, we would like to announce the cancellation of 6 flights to Bangkok - Osaka and Bangkok - Nagoya.
1. Flight TG 622 Bangkok-Osaka route of 29 September 2018 departure from Suvarnabhumi Airport at 23.30. Arrive at Kansai Airport, Osaka at 07.00 hrs., 30 September 2018 (time). local)
2. Flight TG 623 route Osaka - Bangkok on September 30, 2018 departure from Osaka Kansai International airport at 11:45 hrs. (local time) arrival airport Survanabhumi. City at 15:35 hrs.
3. Flight TG 672 on the route Bangkok - Osaka on September 30, 2018 departs from Suvarnabhumi Airport at 08:25 hrs. Arrival at Kansai Airport in Osaka at 15.55 hrs. (Local time.)
4. Flight TG 673 route Osaka - Bangkok on September 30, 2018 departing from Kansai airport in Osaka, at 17.35 hrs. (local time), arriving at Suvarnabhumi airport at 21.25 hrs. .
5. Flight TG664 Bangkok-Nagoya route of 30 September 2018. Departure from Suvarnabhumi Airport at 10.45 hrs. Arrive Nagoya Airport at 18.40 hrs. (Local time).
6. Flight at Departure from Nagoya Airport at 00.30 am (local time) Arrive Suvarnabhumi Airport at 04.30 hrs.
In addition, the Company provided assistance and facilities. The extension of the fare reduction fee until October 7, 2018 for THAI ticket holders on the Bangkok - Osaka and Bangkok - Nagoya Passes issued by September 29, 2018. Passengers can change their route to other destinations in Japan, which are THAI's point of departure: Tokyo (Narita / Hashimoto Airport). Haneda), Fukuoka, Sapporo will be able to travel on or before October 7, 2018, subject to the conditions set. Passengers can contact the THAI Ticketing Office at Tel: 0-2356-1111 or Thai Airways International at Tel.
The company has added a special temporary phone number. For reservations, please call 0-2356-1166 or call Japan at 0570-064-015. Passengers will be asked to return to Bangkok. - Osaka and Bangkok - Nagoya, Japan Follow the news Or check the flight schedule at the website. Thaiairways.com or THAI Contact Center Tel. 0-2356-1111 24 hours a day.
1 October 2018