Royal Orchid Hospitality for Thai Airways Passengers Project
Covid-19 Screening Service Unit, Thai Airways Head Office, Special price for Valued Customers
Thai Airways set up COVID-19 screening service unit To be the first comprehensive service in the country, focusing on Service & Hospitality, operated by Medical personnel and Laboratories that certified standard Department of Medical Sciences by Royal Orchid Holidays in collaboration with Advance National Solution (ANS) to provide drive-thru COVID-19 screening services at its Headquarters Vibhavadi Rangsit Road To reduce contact, distance and facilitate travel for cardholder customers. Passengers of THAI THAI Smile / Royal Orchid Plus members, Platinum and Gold cards who wish to use travel inspection results. Terms of service
Service recipient criteria
- Customers who are ticket holders of Thai Airways, THAI Smile Airways who wish to use the results of travel inspections.
- Royal Orchid Plus members, platinum and gold cards, including 3 followers for those who do not have infection symptoms, and Want to come in for a screening test for COVID-19.
Covid-19 screening service unit Thai Airways International Public Company Limited's head office provides drive-thru service by appointment only. Open Monday-Saturday from 8.00 AM- 2.00 PM. Drive-Thru service rates
Note Package A
|Service Recipients ||Package A RT-PCR test (THB/person) ||Package B RT-PCR test + Fit to Fly (THB/person) ||Package C AntigenTest Kit Professional use + Lab report (International) (THB/person) ||Package D AntigenTest Kit + Certificate (Domestic) (THB/person) ||Package E Antibody COVID-19 Test + Lab report (THB/person) |
|Customers holding THAI/THAI Smile tickets ||2,800 ||3,000 ||900 ||450 ||3,000 |
|ROP Platinum/Gold member and 3 followers ||2,660 ||2,860 ||855 ||400 ||2,850 |
: It is a swab to collect samples around the throat and behind the nasal cavity The results are measured through a laboratory, which is considered an accurate test. Package B
: It is a swab to collect samples around the throat and behind the nasal cavity The results are measured through a laboratory, which is considered an accurate test. And received a medical certificate Fit to Fly The package is suitable for those who need to use the results. Examination and medical certificate for traveling abroad that require RT-PCR COVID-19 test results. Package C
: It is a swab to collect samples around the throat and behind the nasal cavity for preliminary infection with a test kit that can be examined conveniently and know the results quickly. This package is suitable for those who wish to use the results and Lab reports to travel to Countries that use the Antigen Test for COVID-19. Package D
: It is a swab to collect samples around the throat and behind the nasal cavity for preliminary infection with a test kit that can be examined conveniently and know the results quickly. This package is suitable for those who want to use the Antigen Test Kit results to domestic travel. Package E
: It is the test for detecting and measuring circulating neutralizing antibodies ability against to the COVID-19 virus. Terms and Conditions
- Register for an appointment at least 2 days in advance of the service date. Limit the number of service recipients to 200 queue per day per day.
- After receiving confirmation of appointment for service You must pay the full amount. via bank transfer of Advance National Solution Company.
- Service fee is effective from 24 September – 31 December 2021 depending on the item you choose to receive service, including service fee, doctor fee and not including other service fee. If there are additional examinations.
- Service recipients will receive the results of the examination within 24-48 hours (Depending on the number of patients) and can receive the results and medical certificate (if any) via email.
- The service recipient must check the various screening measures of the country or province to travel before choosing an appointment date.
- For Domestic travel. Please check at https://www.caat.or.th/th/archives/60307
- For Traveling abroad. Please check the website of the embassy of the country you are traveling to or https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php
- If you are at high risk of contracting COVID-19 or have the following symptoms such as a history of fever and temperature measurement Body over 37.5 degrees Celsius, coughing often, tiredness, tightness in the chest, shortness of breath. You cannot undergo a Drive Thru test for your safety. Should see a doctor for continue to diagnose properly.
- The company reserves the right to change conditions, prices and refunds in all cases.
Royal Orchid Holidays will facilitate the provision of Drive-thru COVID-19 screening units for Thai Airways, THAI Smile customers and Royal Orchid Plus members, Platinum and Gold cards. But the inspection measures it is the duty of the traveler.
Latest Information on September 15,2021